Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Update Sync 2 The Easy Way

alexp999

Hi Everyone

Do I need upated of SYNC in my KUGA  2, if my info system is: CPU: EC216H35.8.10349_sp0,
Is yes, first stem should be update to 3.8 then to 3.10. Am I right?  
Thanks in advance 

Regards
M.

• 2 weeks later...

On 7.04.2017 at 14:26, Bannko said:

Cześć @stiofan

nie musisz już wysyłać mi PMów. Przygotowałem plik instalacyjny dla każdego pakietu językowego UE. Linki do pobrania można znaleźć w moim oryginalnym wpisie. Po prostu wybierz właściwą :)

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/79328-update-sync-2-the-easy-way/?page=6#comment-646367

and in which package will I find the language of Poland?

Hello
does every file that is in the folder after downloading and has the ZIP extension must be unpacked, or rather the computer in the car unpacks them?
has a pen drive I have '' SyncMyRide '' and '' autoinstall '', and for example such '' EA5T-14D544-AD zip ''. Is this last file and others to be unpacked after connecting to the USB in the car automatically, or do I have to unzip each ZIP file to a folder on a pendrive?

Do not unpack the Zip folder, the car will do that.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

• 1 month later...

@BannkoHi Bannko, thanks for providing these files. Are you aware of any further updates to Sync 2 in the pipeline?

Thanks,

Andrew

• Like 1

@locky454 unfortunately there are no further updates pal. The 3.10 is more then a 2 yrs old so i have a feeling Ford won't release a new update to it 😕

• 2 weeks later...

So, stupidly I accidentally installed the wrong update with language pack and now everything is US based. How the hell do I go back to the UK language pack/version? I've just checked and i'm currently on : 3.10.16180.EA.0_PRODUCT. I understand there are different language packs and I've obviously picked the wrong one. I can't download via the VIN either as this is a sync 1 to 2 conversion. Any help would be appreciated 🙂 

Same problem here. Also, I tried to downgrade to 3.08 by adding the the [3.10.16180] tag to 3.08 autoinstall.ist file, this also causes a bootloop. Any help would be great.

I currently have version 4.32.14073 will I have to install v3.8 first thank you or can I go straight to 3.10

Hello alex

i have decided to update sync2 on my car and already dowloaded the new version from the link that you shared but i got the warning in the enclosed photos and i couldnot succeed the update, i also cannot use the existing sync and touchscreen now. do you have any idea about the wsy to solve the issue ?

20190210_125403.jpg

I currently have version 4.32.14073 will I have to install v3.8 first thank you or can I go straight to 3.10
You can go straight to 3.10.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

@Bannko Hi, many thanks for the really helpful and easy to follow upgrade to 3.10 - unfortunately, I appear to also have the issue of a white screen when unlocking the car!  Is it possible to request the fix for this please?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

i am in uk and just bought a Kuga. It has 3.08 but no nav. I’ve read the various replies if I upgrade to 3.10 Lang pack 5 using the link provided, does that include the nav files and then just use foracan and .png?

Thanks, Luke.

• 5 weeks later...

Updated to SYNC 2 Ver. 3.10 and all went fine ... BUT ....

I now have crackling on bluetooth phone calls and terrible audio quality on the system voices??

I have done a Master Reset on the SYNC system but this hasn't helped. Any ideas? Possibility to downgrade??

Ford Mondeo 2016 SYNC 2 system

@Bannko

Good afternoon,

Long time lurker, but wanted to join to learn more about how to get the most out of my new (to me) Focus 15 Titanium X. I have just updated to 3.08 from, what would appear is the default factory set up. Would I be able to get the decrypt key to update to 3.10 please?

@samevansinworthi idk why this Forum is editing the links for some users and then they do not work. I just PM'd you the key.

Thank you @Bannko all received. Have a great day.

Hi All, ive downloaded 3.10 language pack 5 but when i plug in the usb it says no file found, am i missing something? 

I've been trying to update my 2016 Fusion Titanium Sync2 and I followed instructions to a T from the Ford website... but it keeps failing. Any idea why? I've tried two different USB drives.

The pop-up I get about a minute into installation is: "Problem detected with USB Storage Device. Please contact SYNC support or try to download the update again. Remove the USB Storage Device to cancel this update" 

I called them and they are useless and said to have dealer install. Makes NO sense!

On 4/22/2019 at 7:36 PM, ppal1981 said:

I've been trying to update my 2016 Fusion Titanium Sync2 and I followed instructions to a T from the Ford website... but it keeps failing. Any idea why? I've tried two different USB drives.

The pop-up I get about a minute into installation is: "Problem detected with USB Storage Device. Please contact SYNC support or try to download the update again. Remove the USB Storage Device to cancel this update" 

I called them and they are useless and said to have dealer install. Makes NO sense!

Anyone?? Can you help please?

• 1 month later...

Hiya

I have been looking to update 3.10 from my current version 3.8 ,  could i get a download link for the 3.10 version for uk  please

cheers

Hiya
I have been looking to update 3.10 from my current version 3.8 ,  could i get a download link for the 3.10 version for uk  please
cheers
Go to the top of the thread. Links and institutions there

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

morning

I have updated my sync 2 yesterday to 3.10 using Pack2 it's working fine But when i  unlock the car the screen only lights white the Ford logo animation is gone help please 

cheers 

Thanks for this! I managed to install the update, although it was a little scary.

During the install of a very big package, I accidentally bumped into the USB stick. Screen said it lost connectivity with the USB key. Heart stopped for like 0.25/sec. I reinserted it, pressed OK to continue and after a long wait, it proceeded to the next package. Then one more reboot and it was done.

Funny though that the message on the screen says I successfully updated to version 3.8, but the help/info screen clearly shows it is 3.10.

image.thumb.png.e0d68d1dedcaaecb93f569df54cd5922.png

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club