Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fitted my ST spoiler

MrJamesMcManus

I fitted my ST spoiler this weekend after it being sat there for nearly 3 weeks. Didn't take long, just an hour of extending cables and washer hoses... So on and so forth. It looks amazing! I don't think it's completely flush though and it's bugging me so bad! Haha, does anyone have any ideas on how I could make it more flush? Could it just be a case of moving it around and then tightening back up again? Let me know :)

also so the washer hose just basically cleans the floor now, as the spoiler is longer it had the hose on it that the car came with, does anyone know of anything or can point me in the right direction of the end bit for a washer hose that the ST's use? Thanks :) 

before and and after shots attached, I've also attached one from the rear side quarter so you know what I mean about it being "flush" is there a gap or is it me just being paranoid? 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

I did this too one of the first mods I did what a difference to car btw :D 

• Like 1

Spoiler looks really nice. It does look like the gap is a bit bigger than normal, but if it looks good along the top of the tail gate I'd not worry about it. 

On 15/02/2016 at 0:34 AM, MrJamesMcManus said:

I fitted my ST spoiler this weekend after it being sat there for nearly 3 weeks. Didn't take long, just an hour of extending cables and washer hoses... So on and so forth. It looks amazing! I don't think it's completely flush though and it's bugging me so bad! Haha, does anyone have any ideas on how I could make it more flush? Could it just be a case of moving it around and then tightening back up again? Let me know :)

also so the washer hose just basically cleans the floor now, as the spoiler is longer it had the hose on it that the car came with, does anyone know of anything or can point me in the right direction of the end bit for a washer hose that the ST's use? Thanks :) 

before and and after shots attached, I've also attached one from the rear side quarter so you know what I mean about it being "flush" is there a gap or is it me just being paranoid? 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Not sure on the washer but the difference between the standard and the ST is the washer points at the glass at a sort of 45 degree angle, the standard would just spray it down on my old Titanium and Zetec, not sure if you can direct the washer like you can with the front washers though.

for the washer jet the nozel at the end where it sprays is slightly different on the ST/Zs spoiler 
go to local ford and see if they can find the part you need :) 

If anyone thinking of doing the same ive got a st spoiler in frozen white with braklight for sale

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2016 at 11:23 AM, mikeyd1 said:

Gap looks normal mate

Never even saw this reply, thanks for letting me know, I know why now, I left two screw out as they wouldn't bite on the spoiler, drilled some holes to screw them in yesterday, gap has gone now, looks nice and flush :D 

On 2/23/2016 at 10:44 AM, Paramanic said:

for the washer jet the nozel at the end where it sprays is slightly different on the ST/Zs spoiler 
go to local ford and see if they can find the part you need :) 

Cheers mate I'll have a look

On 2/15/2016 at 11:42 AM, Paramanic said:

I did this too one of the first mods I did what a difference to car btw :D 

Cheers mate :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club