Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hybrid /Battery Ford cars

PaddyRay

Ford UK is Ford's best selling market yet we are always on the end of new vehicle launches. 

They have had the Hybrid plug-in C-Max on sale in the USA for a number of years yet we have nothing except the Mondoe which is targeted at the fleet driver. 

Why are we waiting so long when Ford has the products and the technology but no cars, yet all the other manufacturers are launching hybrids all around us?

Ford is a US company, so they'll often try new stuff out over there and fix the problems before bringing it to Europe.

Sync 2 is a good example of this. It has been sold as MyFord Touch in the US and has been available a good few years, but has only just arrived in Europe branded as Sync 2, while US is moving on to Sync 3.

Ford really need to get a shift on and bring more EVs to the market, if they don't want to be left behind. Even GM has announced the Bolt which is fully electric and has a 200 mile range...when it reaches Europe next year it'll be a big seller.

I wouldn't moan to much, we've had the RS brand, don't think America have, have they?

alexp99 - It maybe a US company but beat in mind the C-Max was developed in Europe. Also the C-Max hybrid has been in the US for a good 3-4 years I would estimate so how long will it take to come out here. Ford are really dragging their feet.

Reference Sync 2, as far as I am concerned it is a backward step. On my earlier cars I could control my Radio, temperature and phone with voice activation. Now with Sync2 I can only control my phone and auxiliary devise which I never use.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club