Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Mondeo

loire1944

I have a Mondeo 2.0 litre diesel 2013 model which is in the garage waiting for spares, my question is why is it taking 4 weeks to get the parts from Germany when I thought all spares are now off the shelf. They are not very forthcoming about what parts they are waiting for, one  I believe is a pipe, the other a filter, straight forward parts I would have thought, If its of any help the car went in for a misfire, didn`t expect it too take this long.

Ford spares counters get deliveries twice a week.

Has the garage even ordered the parts?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yes, they have ordered the parts, my question is, does it normally take so long as the car is less than 3 years old, they have quoted early March.

I think they are having a laugh, march?

You could have ordered the parts from your local dealer and had them in 3 days max.

I would kick off and go elsewhere for sure.

Thanks for that, Ford seemed to be more interested in their image rather than fixing the problem,I have had calls, emails and texts etc asking for my opinion about the quality of service, I cant answer their questions because I haven`t had my car back yet.

Maybe if you answered the questions moaning about the timescale they'd get a move on!

I've not waited any longer than 5 days for parts for any car myself.

• Like 1

My local dealer gets parts in most days never had to wait more than 2 days, oh and they are surprisingly cheap gives good discount on over the counter spares

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Maybe if you answered the questions moaning about the timescale they'd get a move on!

I've not waited any longer than 5 days for parts for any car myself.

Thanks for the info, been useful,apart from the bloke who moaned about me moaning

I'm not moaning about your moaning...  I'm saying you should be moaning to Ford about their timescale when they ask how their service is lol...

I have moaned to Ford, at the garage and customer service but as usual they are very tight lipped, I`m arranging a meeting with there depot manager to see what the delay is in getting spares, should be interesting.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club