Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's Official...

Flic

Gary has left the building!! After being left for a week Gary, my wing mirror spider has vanished! I checked yesterday and no web was to be found. Guess he likes the fast paced lifestyle too much and a week sat on the drive was too dull for him? :blink: I'll kinda miss him... Maybe he'll return home one day...

Yes, I'm bored. And yes, I'm supposed to be cleaning. Procrastinate much..!?

Gary has left the building!! After being left for a week Gary, my wing mirror spider has vanished! I checked yesterday and no web was to be found. Guess he likes the fast paced lifestyle too much and a week sat on the drive was too dull for him? :blink: I'll kinda miss him... Maybe he'll return home one day...

Yes, I'm bored. And yes, I'm supposed to be cleaning. Procrastinate much..!?

If you're interested in leasing out your vehicular nooks and crannies to more spiders, I have a specially selected number who are so far temporarily living in my wheel arches. I could bring them over for a viewing, perhaps?

I think I know where Gary is....He's made his way over to peterborough and found his way into the wing mirror of our Volvo. It's covered in &#33;Removed&#33; spider's webs <_< . I too am bored. I'm supposed to be doing the mountains of prep that have piled up over the past week :unsure: Oh well....

I got 8 text messages from Gary (must have been using all his feet ) said he was unhappy about you polishing your black rubber bits and he's not that kind of spider,so he's packed up all his belongings in 6 red and white spotty handkerchief's on 6 sticks and hit the road,he said he should get to the end of your street by mid November and he's looking for someone to look after him who doesn't go and leave him for a week :( Brian, my moth can come to stay if you want Flic ? :lol: only problem is he's a bit of a fly boy.

I used to have one that lived behind the mirror of the trooper, until iturned the heated mirrors on :(

blimey you lot wont to get out more :lol: :P :P

LMFAO!!!!

Poor Gary couldn't take the pace eh??

Well....Mrs S and myself are hosts to the latest generation of "Turbos". This arachniclan have been with us for years and you have never seen spiders move so quickly!

We just let them have the run of the place. Maybe one or two would like a holiday???

Do you do B & B???

:)

btw....lovely colour Fez there Chris!!

Im &#33;Removed&#33; sick of webs all over mine, wheel arches, mirrors, grill, door handles, they're everywhere!!!

You lot want to thank your lucky stars that its just spiders that you have they are really not that messey. i have new neighbours with pigeons, now thats messey!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club