Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which springs?

kpg

I'm about to order some H&R springs of demontweeks but there's two different types, one for axel weight from 1030kg and one for axel weight from 1031kg ? Which ones do I need for my MK3 1.6 tivct ?

Or does that 1kg actually matter ?

Sent from the pub with a pint in the other hand.

Personally I would also consider Eibach springs..

H&R are known to be pretty stiff and on some vehicles even uncomfortable. The progressive Eibach springs (Eibach Pro-Kit) are much more comfortable while the handling is really good. I compared both brands on a Focus MK2 and personally I prefer the Eibach springs. The H&R springs gave a much bumpier ride than the Eibach springs. Eibach springs are approved by Ford and are available as an official Ford accessoire.

• Like 1

agreed Eibach would be the way to go as ford use and fit them I've seen hk springs snap even nearly new ones so I'm dubious of the quality

I've had H&R on my last focus and they felt fine. Had no problems with snapping springs although I had Apex in before and they snapped at the front pretty early on. I think I'll stick with the H&R based on my experience with them in the past.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Sent from the pub with a pint in the other hand.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club