Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FAO Mountuned fiesta owners..

Reaper

I just phoned my Insurance Co to find out how much different the premium will be and it will go up by £75 plus as admin fee.. :blink: :o

A bit of a personal question now.. how much did yours go up by? and did they recognise the mountune update or did you have to declare the parts separately?

Thanks

My insurance did not change :P :lol: And yes it will be on the screen as a fiesta 140.Go online and look for acompany called policy shop and phone them up they will do a search for you and they will find a quote for 140 upgrade and mention me and i will get £20 lol. There number is 0844 249 5941 www.thepolicyshop.co.uk

Mine did change, my car is 58reg and the 140 isnt listed for this year its only 140 09 plate onwards, so I had to list the upgrade, remember the 140 will only recognise the engine change and you would still need to let them now any other changes like alloys and appearance changes that would make the car more desirable, I had to list everything seperately. mine went up by about £50 a year I pay £33 a month thats with Max added as a named driver who has had accident and penalty points in the last 3 years grrr.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club