Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just ordered new fiesta titanium

Haley

Hey guys.

I've just ordered a new fiesta titanium 1.5tdci in magnetic. Have added full dress up kit and 17" alloys. Gotta wait 11 weeks for delivery. Itching to get my hands on it. Hope I've chosen the right colour. Maybe think I should of ordered it in deep impact blue?!? 

• Like 1

Hi & welcome :cool: It's a nice colour but I like Candy Blue wanted it on my Focus but I couldn't find it, will hopefully be getting it resprayed in a few years :)

Thanks guys ☺. I've got a 2004 astra 1.7 diesel, had it for 4 years. I'm worried I won't have the power in the fiesta. Has the 1.5 tdci got abit of punch? 

On 23 February 2016 at 1:56 AM, Haley said:

Hey guys.

I've just ordered a new fiesta titanium 1.5tdci in magnetic. Have added full dress up kit and 17" alloys. Gotta wait 11 weeks for delivery. Itching to get my hands on it. Hope I've chosen the right colour. Maybe think I should of ordered it in deep impact blue?!? 

Hi Haley! Welcome! Good to hear about your new car! Bet your excited! Magnetic is a great colour! I was stuck between deep impact blue and midnight sky (a flat gray colour with no 'magnetic sparkle' I'm sure you'll have seen them around. 

I went for the deep impact blue and I'm so happy with my choice! Magnetic wasn't available when I got mine Christmas 2014. But if it was it would have made my choice a lot more difficult! But magnetic is a lovely colour, you'll see deep impact blue fiesta's around and think "I wish I got one now" and other times you won't! Can't have them both😉 Is it a five door or three door you've ordered? 

I've got a fiesta Zetec 5 Door in deep impact blue with 16in" alloys and dress up kit. It looks fantastic! I've got the 1.0ecoboost engine 100ps. 

Brilliant little thing. So fun to drive! Personally, I would have gone for the 1.0 125. 

It's a fantastic engine! Great amount of pull in any gear and you can really feel the boost when you drive it right😏 - Not like a lunatic as such, but once you get used to the engine you know where and when it will kick in! 

I haven't drove the 1.5tdci, except only when I was learning so I couldn't really tell you the difference between the two engines as I wasn't focusing on the performance on the car. 

And 11 weeks? As if! That will seem like a lifetime! I ordered mine mid October and it received it in Christmas Eve 2014!😏

It's now 9 weeks away. Not like I'm counting haha. I've ordered a 5 door. I literally can't wait. My astra that I'm driving now is a total wreck. Had to buy 2 new tyres yesterday. I just want rid of it. I NEED my new fiesta now! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/03/2016 at 3:36 PM, Haley said:

It's now 9 weeks away. Not like I'm counting haha. I've ordered a 5 door. I literally can't wait. My astra that I'm driving now is a total wreck. Had to buy 2 new tyres yesterday. I just want rid of it. I NEED my new fiesta now! 

Ahh that will look sweet! Bet your dreaming of the day!;) 2newtyres? I think i'd have run on flats ;) looking forward to pictures too!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club