Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone with photo shop

mikeyd1

Hi guys my bro wants to put the 17" alloys from a 2014 zetec s on a 2006 silver fiesta zetec i said i dont think they will look right but he really wants them so i said i would ask the guys on here to c if anyone will photo shop it first. Thanks

Hear is a rough idea, I think it would probably need to be lowered too to look right with the bigger wheels. Hopefully this gives you a bit of an idea anyway

fiesta.png

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, bwoody said:

Hear is a rough idea, I think it would probably need to be lowered too to look right with the bigger wheels. Hopefully this gives you a bit of an idea anyway

fiesta.png

I like them looks a bit strange at first glance but I agree the car will need to be lowered to look right

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ryan_Tango said:

I like them looks a bit strange at first glance but I agree the car will need to be lowered to look right

Its not the best photoshop in the world by a long shot lol - hopefully gives you an idea though.

• Like 1

Do u know if they will fo strait on no steering rack limiter i no they went strait on mk7 and mk8 without limiter cause i did it with no rubbing. Thanks

It still looks woerd to me. But my bro thinks its the s***t

• Like 1

Ok I don't want to get too controversial here. . . I know these alloys are on a lot of cars, and if they come with the car that's one thing, but for me they sort of look like the alloys that fake hub caps try to impersonate when people buy them to look like alloys

• Like 1