Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fair 2016 - Get your tickets here!

jamesm182

Hi all,

Unfortunately, the closing date for pre-ordering Ford Fair tickets has passed but you should be able to buy them direct from http://www.fordfair.co.uk/fordfairhome and find us at the club stand. Not sure if you will be able to park on the club stand area though as the booking list for that is now also closed.

See you there!

Trevor

too late they have closed it :( i went to order mine yesterday but was closed :( oh well il still see you all there anyway

I'm not gonna be parking on the stand anymore I'm afraid. But I'll still be there...in my Vrs...pretending it's a Ford...

Unable to attend this year due to work commitments. :sad:

Hope to see the usual faces next year instead :ph34r:

is it to late for a stand pass and 3 tickets

When is tickets gonna be available to physically have?  

and  what's the numbers 

• Like 1

On 15/07/2016 at 9:55 AM, Trevor said:

Hi all,

Unfortunately, the closing date for pre-ordering Ford Fair tickets has passed but you should be able to buy them direct from http://www.fordfair.co.uk/fordfairhome and find us at the club stand. Not sure if you will be able to park on the club stand area though as the booking list for that is now also closed.

See you there!

Trevor

Hi Trevor,  

Would you be able to confirm when the tickets and stand passed will arrive please? 

I think you should have your tickets and stand pass by email 1-2weeks before so any time now keep a look out in your in boxes peeps

HI all,

The tickets should be with us any day now and we will special delivery them to you as soon as they arrive.

Got a total of around 60 members and 30'ish cars attending

• Like 3

On 26/07/2016 at 9:40 AM, Trevor said:

HI all,

The tickets should be with us any day now and we will special delivery them to you as soon as they arrive.

Got a total of around 60 members and 30'ish cars attending

What's the earliest time we can turn up I read club entry is from 6:30 AM so I'm assuming I can arrive at that time?

When the tickets given out other clubs starting to print theirs off 

Screenshot_20160729-103701.png

IMAG0095.jpgWoooooooo!!!!!

At then stand we organising a way to display cars? Like there's they line up etc?

And what y'all bringing ?

• Like 2

FORD FAIR TICKETS - UPDATE

We have received the tickets via email in the form of an E-Ticket...which will need to be printed out along with the Car Pass.

We are currently emailing the tickets out to you with an attached file with the documents in.

Please read all instructions and ensure you print the necessary documents to bring with you on the day.

See you there !

Regards    Trevor - Admin 

Email:   Ford Owners Club

2 hours ago, Paramanic said:

IMAG0095.jpgWoooooooo!!!!!

At then stand we organising a way to display cars? Like there's they line up etc?

And what y'all bringing ?

I'll be bringing the little fiesta along 😀

IMG_20160525_115548.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BenK said:

I'll be bringing the little fiesta along 😀

IMG_20160525_115548.jpg

I'll be in the focus 

DSC_0127.JPG

• Like 2

I saw this at Thorpe park the other day. Ford don't sell a focus version of my car but I think it looks the part ...

IMG_20160726_111228.jpg

That's the Focus Black edition, same as your Fiesta.

They've sold them for a few months now.

• Like 1

OK, The tickets are now starting to go out via email. This will take a couple of hours to do.

Since the takeover of the event all tickets are now e-tickets. These are then printed and shown on the gate. Instructions are all in the email.

If you receive your ticket in your email then simply reply to the email letting us know you have received it. Also, check your email spam box.

All tickets need printing, it needs to be on paper unfortunately.

Will there be any members there at the crack of dawn?? we need someone to help organise the pitch, otherwise it's mayhem. Please Let me know.

• Like 2

Got my tickets :biggrin:. We're on the B22 stand, the one that's actually part of the track. Some of us are camping the night before so will probably be on the stand early if help is needed with organising.

3rd year at Ford Fair for the ST, this was it last weekend after a polish and wax:

IMG_20160723_125056426 - Edited.jpg

IMG_20160723_125116157_HDR.jpg

6 hours ago, Paramanic said:

IMAG0095.jpg

Fiesta RS confirmed! lol

I'll be there in the Focus ST. It's hanging at the moment, haven't cleaned it for a couple of months, haha. Be a busy Saturday for me next week.

Pitch might be the whole of the grass area in the corner. They got the map wrong last year, something like 20 clubs shown on that tiny strip of track, when in reality on the day you were all spread across the grass towards luffield.

Was hoping to have my car lowered before going but due to unforeseen circumstances I'll have to wait, looking forward to going. Got some cleaning to do xD 

Sadly I'm not attending this year.

I have a 5 day training course to plan and start on the monday morning so timings are just too tight.

Plenty of photos are expected and hopefully I'll be good for next year.

Enjoy the show Guys'n'gals.

Sent from my SM-G930F

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club