Do Not Sell My Personal Information

looking for mud flaps for zetec s

zetec steve

Hi folks as the title reads I am looking for mud flaps for my mk7.5 fiesta zetec s black edition.

I am sure I saw a post on here but cant find it now so if anyone can help and or point me in the right direction

that's would be great.

thanks again.

27 minutes ago, zetec steve said:

Hi folks as the title reads I am looking for mud flaps for my mk7.5 fiesta zetec s black edition.

I am sure I saw a post on here but cant find it now so if anyone can help and or point me in the right direction

that's would be great.

thanks again.

Expensive but there are these: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/Rally_Armor_Ford_Fiesta_UR_Mud_Flaps-_Black_w/_White_Logo/MF29-UR-BLK/WH_.aspx

7 hours ago, johnnyshapperz said:

How do they fit mate? Cant find any instructions or clues in the description to how they fit. Im on eBay mobile. So that might be why. 

They have a bracket which uses self tapping screws into the wheel arch lining, then plastic nuts and bolts to hold the flap to the bracket. The rears are a similar process to the fronts pictured but require a couple of factory clips to be removed and replaced. They will come with a step by step guide on how to do it, just have to make sure you bend the brackets for opposite sides of the car correctly.

IMG_20151229_124834013.thumb.jpg.80bb43eIMG_20151229_124818591_HDR.thumb.jpg.e90

thanks for the replies. I have found a set from m-sport (as in the rally team) for about 70 pounds that look ok . has any one fitted/used these ones ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club