Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ST180 squeaky brakes?

Maxxxykins

Got a 9 month old fiesta ST, and just noticed my brakes have started squeaking, only seems to happen when breaking at low speeds, and only after starting the car up from it being parked as opposed to driving around for a while.

am I right in thinking the brake pads might need to be changed? Can't quite tell what side it's coming from either

• 3 weeks later...

Got a 9 month old fiesta ST, and just noticed my brakes have started squeaking, only seems to happen when breaking at low speeds, and only after starting the car up from it being parked as opposed to driving around for a while.

am I right in thinking the brake pads might need to be changed? Can't quite tell what side it's coming from either

I guess you got sporty ones the have to get warm so they won't squeak anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

On 17/03/2016 at 8:39 PM, focusdom said:

You know what break pads you got on?

On 17/03/2016 at 8:41 PM, focusdom said:

I guess you got sporty ones the have to get warm so they won't squeak anymore

No idea, whatever ones Ford gave me! It could be that the need to get warmed up but I'm sure i've heard it when i've been out for a long drive.

I got a Tyre changed recently, and a free brake check, the garage said the pads aren't worn but he could get them to squeak as well, gonna have to speak to the dealership I bought it from and see what they say, i'm pretty sure any used Ford comes with the free brakes for life "deal" as well.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club