Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta ST200 Announced

Mariner

Placed my deposit for my Fiesta ST200 on Tuesday, supposedly only 400 units are being made. I'll be expecting it sometime between June - September. :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Josh8 said:

Placed my deposit for my Fiesta ST200 on Tuesday, supposedly only 400 units are being made. I'll be expecting it sometime between June - September. :biggrin:

Congratulations on the purchase! That sounds sweet! I couldn't play the waiting game personally though, haha.

Hopefully it comes sooner rather than later. :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Josh8 said:

Congrats!

How much will it set you back if you don't mind me asking?

It's cheaper to get the standard ST and buy the mountune upgrade and you get 215bhp as well

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Josh8 said:

How much is the list price ? 

Prices are expected to be around £20-£22k http://www.whatcar.com/car-news/2016-ford-fiesta-st200-performance-details-on-sale-date/1367366 and http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/ford/fiesta/94584/hot-new-ford-fiesta-st200-adds-power-and-performance# depending on which article you believe

There are other improvements to be fair including the different wheels and seats and other improvements under the skin, gear ratios, lower suspension (not sure if its lower than the standard ST or just lower than other Fiestas) and the exclusive paint and badge of course 

I like the colour. Which sounds a bit basic, but that caught my eye!  I'd also be interested to know about the forward Mountune / remap opportunities with it to see just how quick it really could get.

It is just interest though; I won't be buying one any time soon, unfortunately...

@Maxxxykins  @666Damian666   

Minimum £500 Deposit, looking around the £21k region, not sure about the extras (if many).

Official price is still to be released, should be in the coming weeks.

• Like 2

The ST Zoo (see pic below) looks good, but I wouldn't pay the full list price for it. Especially as you can get a decent low mileage ST3 plus Mountune MP215 for several thousand pounds less :huh:

ford-fiesta-st200-qwerdfghm-228.jpg?itok

Nice car, but obviously a quiet year for ford at Geneva..

You would have to have very few money worries to even contemplate buying one over the much cheaper "same car" alternative..

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Fair point about just using the mp215 kit on a Standard fiesta ST it is cheaper.

Money no option, Focus RS500 or standard Focus RS with Mountune kit? I know I'd rather have the RS500.

Approximately 20,000 fiesta ST's in the UK and will be around 400 ST200's

Just applying the same logic lads.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club