Do Not Sell My Personal Information

USB in Mk7

JohnyMailand

Hello everyone. I am a new owner Fiesta Titanium :)

Is it worth it to buy a fast pendrive for radio ? Is it irrelevant?

I would like to buy the smallest pendrive and as you know they are slow.

Greetings

Hi there welcome to the site, I got a SanDisk Ultra Fit 32 GB USB Flash Drive USB 3.0 for my Zetec S Mk7.5 - works fine, I use it for my music rather than bluetooth from my phone, it is tiny which is ideal as you can hardly see it from outside the car 

How come you use USB as music as opposed to phone? I would do this but would rather have my spotify running rather than keep changing my playlists every week :/

I dont have spotify and the way the music is organised on usb seems to be better, that way I can just leave the usb pen in the car and always have tunes too :)

Just now, bwoody said:

I dont have spotify and the way the music is organised on usb seems to be better, that way I can just leave the usb pen in the car and always have tunes too :)

It does sound better to! I guess if you have 1,000 songs on a random playlist (shuffled around the files) and play them then you'll never get bored of them. But I just enjoy spotify as I have 3/4 playlists that update themselves weekly with the charts. And then I follow a few friends playlists who are always updating theres so once my phone automatically syncs I have new songs without putting any effort in.

I think I am just lazy as I had a LOT of songs on files and just got sick of sorting them out into folders with what a fancied as I would play a playlist too many times and get sick of the songs wtihin a week! (Which is why im on the radio on the way to and from work now and again as i'de even kill my playlists). Just HATE it that I can't play spotify on my android through USB -.-. Why cant they fix this

• Like 1

I'm using a 64GB micro pen drive that is now FULL....its a clone of my audio files on my external HDD

• Like 2

I have a Kingston 32GB one which is pretty small! USB 3 standard and has a Micro-USB at the other end, so not slow and double purpose!  It's somewhere in my build thread (signature), or just search amazon :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club