Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Performance Fiesta Heaven!

darvvader

Ken Block dropped his Gymkhana 8 video last night, featuring his 650bhp Fiesta.. And it is INCREDIBLE.

Ps. See the Ford Focus RS RX at the end!

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 1

16 hours ago, darvvader said:

Ken Block dropped his Gymkhana 8 video last night, featuring his 650bhp Fiesta.. And it is INCREDIBLE.

Ps. See the Ford Focus RS RX at the end!

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

I would be surprised if any internal component was from a fiesta though. Thing I hate about these is that it doesn't really matter what car as the Fiesta on this car will basically just be the outer Shell with a big engine and chasis dumped in.

Plus everything is 15 takes and pieced together. Still fun to watch though i suppose! 

On ‎02‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 11:37 AM, JSMarsden said:

I would be surprised if any internal component was from a fiesta though. Thing I hate about these is that it doesn't really matter what car as the Fiesta on this car will basically just be the outer shell with a big engine and chasis dumped in.

Plus everything is 15 takes and pieced together. Still fun to watch though i suppose! 

Yeah, I know what you mean! It would sometimes be nice to watch something like that done with a stock ST, rather than one that only has the Ford badge that hasn't been replaced for aftermarket!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I WAS blown away by this and then they showed that Focus RS RX at the end and that blew me away even more. I can't wait to see that in action. My only question now is he got a nice new cool car so how much for them rims XD

Thanks for sharing this video it was great

Ryan