Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Ecoboost Titanium X

Sedge

Hi everyone. First of all.....hello :smile: completely new to this forum so hope you don't me jumping on board.

I've owned a 08 zetec focus for the last few years but now looking to change to a smaller fiesta for the missus. 

I've just put a very small deposit on a 2014 1.0ltr 125bhp Titanium X with 9k miles on with my local Ford dealer.

Has anybody heard of any problems with this particular spec? Apparently just come over from Guernsey.

Plenty of gadgets but are these just more things to go wrong???

Thanks in advance for any help.

• Like 1

Should be a great little car, no stand out problems I am aware of. Just check the usual things when buying a used car.

Oh and welcome to FOC :)

Hi Welcome

Welcome :smile:

Ive got a 100ps Titanium of similar vintage. Great little car and ive had no issues at all. Enjoy 😊

I've just collected a June 2015 Titanium X 125, previously a Guernsey car too, just 1700 miles.

Delighted with it, even better than I had hoped. Gadgets are great, especially reversing camera, rear sensors, heated seats and keyless.

• Like 1

I thought Guernsey was small enough to walk everywhere... :laugh: 

It just means the car has probably never done more than 30 mph, lol.

• Like 1

Thanks Everyone. The only other thing I noticed is because it's black it shows up loads of little scratches. Can anyone recommend a good product for removing these or are they there forever?

1 hour ago, Sedge said:

Thanks Everyone. The only other thing I noticed is because it's black it shows up loads of little scratches. Can anyone recommend a good product for removing these or are they there forever?

Black will always show fine scratches (are they deep, or more like swirl marks?) @GingerFlame is one I always recommend as he does detailing as a Job. I like PoorBoys black hole show glaze as it works really good - you just need a sealant over the top of it to make it last longer since its a show glaze.

It all depends how you wash it too, if your using sponges/harsh cloths etc then youll put swirls into the car rather than taking them out

3 hours ago, alexp999 said:

It just means the car has probably never done more than 30 mph, lol.

It will be an ex-hire car.. A good few years ago we got a Focus from Jersey. It was cheap!

18 hours ago, JSMarsden said:

Black will always show fine scratches (are they deep, or more like swirl marks?) @GingerFlame is one I always recommend as he does detailing as a Job. I like PoorBoys black hole show glaze as it works really good - you just need a sealant over the top of it to make it last longer since its a show glaze.

It all depends how you wash it too, if your using sponges/harsh cloths etc then youll put swirls into the car rather than taking them out

Thanks for the reply - they are like swirl marks - not deep at all - you can't feel them

If they are wide spread, it probably needs buffing out.

I'd get it to a detailers, they should be able to do that for you if only on the surface of the lacquer.

Black is the worst colour for marks though, so even with micro fibre cloths and mits it will still mark over time, even just from hedges etc (and there are a lot of narrow "hedgey" lanes on the channel islands).

3 minutes ago, Sedge said:

Thanks for the reply - they are like swirl marks - not deep at all - you can't feel them

For the detailing etc/getting swirl marks out I would have a look at the detailing section as there are walk throughs of what people have done along with their cars/also product and technique recommendations for keeping your car gleaming :)

Are you selling your ford focus before you buy the fiesta if so i may be interested

Thanks for the replies - appreciate the help.

Sorry but part-exing the focus - I'm in Yorkshire so a bit of a trek for you :-(

Wouldnt bother me i might be able to give u more than they ar giving part x

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club