Do Not Sell My Personal Information

will this fit my 2009 focus

anthsfocus

Is this cd player a direct fit without having to do anything? Cheers

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_$_58(1).jpg

Got the same unit in my 2008 titanium, I'm not 100% sure but I think you might need it 'linked' to the car though? Someone else should confirm that. 

should fit make sure you have the radio code:smile:

• Like 1

Direct swap.

Far better sound quality than the standard Visteon models.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks for all your help guys I've bought it now but now I'm unsure as to how to put the code in, I've got the code but cant find my radio manual any ideas please

Make sure to buy the correct type of radio. The mondeo MK4 ans S-max/Galaxy did also have the same design Sony radio but these are technically different. The Mondeo MK4 and S-max/Galaxy have a different communication protocol. A Sony radio from these vehicles is not fully compatible with the Focus MK2/MK2.5. In some cases the radio shows "Unconfigured Mode" which can not be solved because the radio is not recognised correctly and can not be configured because of this.

You have to make sure to buy a Sony radio from a Focus MK2/MK2.5, C-max or Kuga. Also be aware that the GEN 2 and GEN 3 Sony radio's look identical but are technically different also. The GEN 2 Sony radio is based on the old GEN 1 Bluetooth/Voicecontrol system which was available on the Focus MK2 and very early MK2.5. The GEN 3 Sony radio is based on the newer GEN 2 Bluetooth/Voicecontrol system which was available on the later Focus MK2.5.

ive managed to fit the radio with code but now I'm trying to set my phone hands free and my phone keeps asking for a pin code I've done the usual 0000 and its not working I've also googled it and it says look on the stereo for the pin to which there is none anyone know how to overide it? Thanks again

Do you have the bluetooth module fitted?

It's seperate to the radio not integrated.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

45 minutes ago, anthsfocus said:

ive managed to fit the radio with code but now I'm trying to set my phone hands free and my phone keeps asking for a pin code I've done the usual 0000 and its not working I've also googled it and it says look on the stereo for the pin to which there is none anyone know how to overide it? Thanks again

If the radio is not based on the correct type Bluetooth/Voicecontrol system the bluetooth functions will not work correctly. One of the symptoms is not being able to connect.

If you post the part number of the radio I can identify the radio and determine whether it is or is not suitable.

I have this number CDXFS307JD if this if this is not the right part no I will take stereo out tomorrow and have a look

thanks

This is not the correct number. The correct number should look like this:

7M5T-18C939-AE (just an example).

Next to the part number the label at the side of the radio should also have a colored stripe. The color of this stripe also identifies the type of radio and the software version of the radio.

I will take stereo out tomorrow and have a look then will let you know cheers anth

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club