Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

well Halfords Lost my Discount card..... .

Paramanic

I use the clubs discount card a lot and today the woman at the till was busy with getting orders etc and managed to loose my discount card....... She doesn't know if she's dropped it or gave it by mistake to a delivery driver from eurocarparts a dno but gutted is the word to use 

They have my number if they find it but anyone know if we can get another sent out? 

18 minutes ago, Paramanic said:

I use the clubs discount card a lot and today the woman at the till was busy with getting orders etc and managed to loose my discount card....... She doesn't know if she's dropped it or gave it by mistake to a delivery driver from eurocarparts a dno but gutted is the word to use 

They have my number if they find it but anyone know if we can get another sent out? 

Can't you get Halfords to give you another one, or are they set up via the club as opposed to via the Halfords system? 

It's a club card, but I wouldn't trust Halfords not to mess up issuing another one, even if you could get it from them, lol.

I got a £15 gift voucher for christmas and I just can't bring myself to go there and buy anything. Shame it can't be used online...

11 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

It's a club card, but I wouldn't trust Halfords not to mess up issuing another one, even if you could get it from them, lol.

I got a £15 gift voucher for christmas and I just can't bring myself to go there and buy anything. Shame it can't be used online...

The discounts are enticing me to get a membership next pay day (already spent too much this month!!) but I never know when I would go to Halfords as I'm unsure what I would buy since my general hatred against the shop is so profound. Maybe I need to take a little wander to see if they do any nice smellys for the car (however I hate things dangling for my rear view mirror, so a tree would be out of the question)

we must be lucky where I live as the halfords store is a good one , the staff are friendly and know there job so I cant fault them

I hang dangly trees from the rear roof grab handle, no distraction then. :wink:

I don't even know how they can lose your card?  I've got a trade card and they always swipe it first and give it back immediately...  Good job it wasn't your debit card!

James Is sorting it thanks to @jamesm182
@alexp999 what you mean by online? i recently got mud guards for my bike £40 what i did is they only really have it online so collect instore went over and used discount card :D

@JSMarsden get it its well worth it my mate went over had a sale on there car lifting set he hasnt got discount car he has a trade card but doesnt work on items onsale he wanted this http://www.halfords.com/workshop-tools/garage-workshop/trolley-jacks/halfords-5-piece-lifting-kit it was down to £39.99 he paid that 
I went in same day and got it for £33.99 it pays for itself :D

4 minutes ago, Paramanic said:

James Is sorting it thanks to @jamesm182
@alexp999 what you mean by online? i recently got mud guards for my bike £40 what i did is they only really have it online so collect instore went over and used discount card :D

@JSMarsden get it its well worth it my mate went over had a sale on there car lifting set he hasnt got discount car he has a trade card but doesnt work on items onsale he wanted this http://www.halfords.com/workshop-tools/garage-workshop/trolley-jacks/halfords-5-piece-lifting-kit it was down to £39.99 he paid that 
I went in same day and got it for £33.99 it pays for itself :D

To be fair they sell some meguiars stuff so may have a deeper look into what they sell! (See if its any cheaper than other stores)! I like the other discounts too like 241 at alton towers -saves me buying cereals to just destroy the box for the coupon.