Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Winter tires + alloys SIZE

caligator

Hi,

will 195/65/r15 winter tires match my new fiesta:P and which size of alloys (which ET etc.) should I buy?? Because I found out that in a matter of 2-3 days there will be snow in Poland so I desperately need to buy tires and alloys!!:)

I`m 100% sure it won`t fit well, for Fiesta is suitable 195/50 R15 and 195/65 is much bigger, (according to http://www.etyres.co.uk/tyre-size-calculator.htm) overal diameter will change from 576mm to 634mm = 6 cm (9.15%)!!!, you won`t put that tire onto car... regarding alloys, I would assume something like R15, 6.5J, 4x108, inner circle most probably 63.4mm and ET cca 41-42, just assumption, maybe try to ask someone with original R15 alloys...(original R16 is 6.5J, 4x108, ET 41.5, not sure about inner circle but most probably 63.4mm)

Ok I bought and installed steel alloys and tires... alloys are R15 6.5J, 4x108, ET 47.5 and tires suitable for 15"alloys are 195/50 or 195/60 ... I bought 195/60 so as to have more comfort in the winter:)

BTW do you think that Bridgestone tires are good? Because I hestited between Bridgestone and Michelin...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club