Do Not Sell My Personal Information

smax sport dpf

hardtail

Hello im in the market for an smax sport ,currently do low milage sub 5000 per annum and ill been looking for the petrol version for months now but no joy so may risk the 163 diesel model as that seems the normal on the market ,anyhow i know about the dfp issues on cars and the removal and the mot law changes but what about the removal of the insides ,are these still ok on the mot test .Ive spoke to will at p torque and hes offered a remap and dpf strip out and said ill have know issues but just wanted to hear if anyone on here has done the same as i was concerened about moke etc and the mot 

It's still illegal to gut the dpf but if you can do it in such a way the tester can't see then it'll pass.  Smoke shouldn't be an issue with a decent remap.

thanks tom ,yes p torque said there work is unnoticable looks like its the 163 diesel to find as the petrols one are rare as hens teeth ,thanks again tim