Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scotland Car Meet!

Adam Gallagher

Hi guys,

I was wondering if their are any car meets going in Scotland anytime soon? just want to go for a good drive. anyone know any good roads in Scotland?

Cheers,

Adam

@Paisleyjim - this is your neck of the woods lol

Some of us were meeting in locations to suit everyone, changing from east to west sort of thing to give everyone a chance and keep it fair. Some being from Fife, Glasgow and Falkirk areas. 

So far this year we havent had the chance to have any meets but I'm sure we could look at organising something. 

2 minutes ago, stef123 said:

@Paisleyjim - this is your neck of the woods lol

Some of us were meeting in locations to suit everyone, changing from east to west sort of thing to give everyone a chance and keep it fair. Some being from Fife, Glasgow and Falkirk areas. 

So far this year we havent had the chance to have any meets but I'm sure we could look at organising something. 

Awesome, that's a great idea. :biggrin:

• Like 1

Will need to try and round up any members from say central Scotland and see who wants to meet and where.

6 minutes ago, stef123 said:

Will need to try and round up any members from say central Scotland and see who wants to meet and where.

no idea how we can do that easily :biggrin:

51 minutes ago, Adam Gallagher said:

Hi guys,

I was wondering if their are any car meets going in Scotland anytime soon? just want to go for a good drive. anyone know any good roads in Scotland?

Cheers,

Adam

Mate if ur looking for a good drive the road from A82 at lochlomond them head up north. Brilliant drive and some views. 

Am up for a meet but problem with this club is mostly online

In Scotland the fiesta owners club Scotland section is more active up here I've been going to there meets and different places cruises too

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Went for a drive around Loch Tay yesterday, was a great drive would recommend it on a nice dry day! the south side road is not great tho. the north one is much better

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Adam Gallagher said:

Went for a drive around Loch Tay yesterday, was a great drive would recommend it on a nice dry day! the south side road is not great tho. the north one is much better

I was tempted to do loch Tay today on the bike, it's a favourite route of mine that doesn't take too long. Usually stop at Kenmore for an over priced coffee lol. 

yeah, we went for lunch up their was well overpriced tho :dry:

when you say "from Glasgow" how close are you talking? im like 40 min from city centre

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club