Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

ST200?

Pag

ford-fiesta-st200-qwerdfghm-225.jpg

I think the ST200 looks amazing and I absolutely love the Storm Grey.

Opinions?

Not keen on the wheels tbh, but other than that looks great

• Like 1

MP215 seems better imo.

Isn't it faster AND cheaper?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, alexp999 said:

MP215 seems better imo.

Isn't it faster AND cheaper?

I think you're right. The MP215 didn't really come to mind I am just in love with the Storm Grey and the alloys

It's a limited edition of 400 in UK so will be sought after. Price likely to be around £22k which is a lot more than a fully spec'd ST3 and the mp215 upgrade

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

I'll be waiting to see what the new Fiesta ST's (if they do change the shape) look like, never liked the alloys they look a bit flat to me

2 hours ago, Philf1 said:

It's a limited edition of 400 in UK so will be sought after. Price likely to be around £22k which is a lot more than a fully spec'd ST3 and the mp215 upgrade

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

An ST3 is a dream in itself for me at the moment mate haha insurance prices at my age are ridiculous

2 hours ago, Ryan_Tango said:

I'll be waiting to see what the new Fiesta ST's (if they do change the shape) look like, never liked the alloys they look a bit flat to me

I've heard a few people say they don't really like them I think they are pretty nice. Would like to see a fiesta in the new RS blue

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club