Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Buying a Ford Fiesta studio 1.25 2015

Sunnybites

Hi,

I passed my driving test in November last year and have been looking into buying a new Ford Fiesta as my first car. There's offers on at the moment and the Ford Fiesta studio is in my current price range. Having looked at the information about the car it is showing 0-60 in 16secs.

Is this likely to be a problem? I live in a city and would be using it to commute and the occasional long distance trip.

Any help and advice about buying a new fiesta would be helpful! 

Thank you!

I would say make sure u test drive one on town and motorway if possible. Town i would say okish  motorway not so good and make sure u see what its like when u have to pull out quick ie round abouts with fast moving traffic

3 hours ago, Sunnybites said:

Having looked at the information about the car it is showing 0-60 in 16secs.

You'd have to book an afternoon off work to get that upto speed. lol 

As Mikey already stated, the 60bhp version of the 1.25L engine isn't to bad at all, as long as you're driving in city regions. 

At motorways you could get the feeling, that you're lacking a few horsepower.

I've driven around 22.000km in thenlasz year over all kind of roads abd traffic with my 82bhp version and i'm not to disappointed with engine ouput.

But in general terms you can say, that the 1.25L i4 is a classic, natural aspirated engine, that's unlikely to cause any trouble at all. :)

Ps. How often do you really accelerate from 0 to 100kph, revving out every gear? ;)

Do you have to buy one quite as new if it's a first car, maybe buy a better version but second hand and older 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 666Damian666 said:

Do you have to buy one quite as new if it's a first car, maybe buy a better version but second hand and older 

I would of said the same,come down a few on the Reg.

I test drove the Zetec Spec, 1.25 litre engine. 0-60 in about 14 seconds. It was very slugglish like my old 1.0 Peugeot 107. I now own a 100ps Ecoboost, and by far the ecoboost engine range are the best! Try to get a second hand 1.0 Ecoboost Zetec, you WONT regret it!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club