Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jinjoh's Frozen White Mk3 Titanium

jinjoh_ninjoh

Loving the reflection in puddle of water.

Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

awesome, i am changing my car in november to a focus,  i think this car will be the modified focus benchmark to aim to

awesome, i am changing my car in november to a focus,  i think this car will be the modified focus benchmark to aim to

Cheers mate! That's anice awesome thing to say :)

There's another update coming soon!!!!

Watch this space!!

UPDATE!!!!

So I got the car back from the garage yesterday and here is what it looks like now!

b2f96c6d340d9de2b559f65af4e1dfb0.jpg

c14d367813905e7011fb42ae2490277e.jpg

e80e6dc63238c9165d81d0317533ecff.jpg

46ad360876d5b20c715b0d8005931650.jpg

529129ef19f53a7f73e4864907afcac0.jpg

d031f613e76cd8455bc5ec4d1ddbab7d.jpg

It's only backbox box and tips but it looks and sounds great !! :)

• Like 3

Your car looks bang on. It's very very RS looking and that's no bad thing. You've done exactly what I wanted to do to my white focus I had a few years ago. Top job.

• Like 1

Your car looks bang on. It's very very RS looking and that's no bad thing. You've done exactly what I wanted to do to my white focus I had a few years ago. Top job.

Cheers matey :)

as said on another forum. it has set the zs rear of a treat and as said makes it a bit rs looking from the rear

• Like 1

Looks excellent dude. You're doing the exact same mods I'm saving for !! Lol

• Like 1

That looks awsome ! Also the twin exits look so alike mine

b425a2685ecf1a442eb3eb34a735fc53.jpg

f92e5c5dba9c714d395a3ff3977925b1.jpg

Yunii

• Like 1

That looks awsome ! Also the twin exits look so alike mine

b425a2685ecf1a442eb3eb34a735fc53.jpg

f92e5c5dba9c714d395a3ff3977925b1.jpg

Yunii

Where did you get yours done pal?

Tony Banks Exhausts in Leeds.

Yunii

Some of you may or may not know but when I had the exhaust fitted on my car and I picked it up I had the battery light come on, I spent 2 hours with the garage St the time trying to diagnose it but had no such luck,

The garage did day that if I took it too and independent garage and it turned out that they were at fault for the problem (which wasn't present before it went in for the exhaust) then they would foot the bill,

So I took it to the garage yesterday and this is what happened.

Update from the garage!

The alternator has been changed due to (in his words) it's been frazzled,

But the problem is still there! He has spoken to a guy from Ford (a top spec guy) who is coming to look at it tomorrow but they reckon it's either spiked the ecu or fried a wire,

He now feels that this is enough to be able to say that the welding which was done on the back box is the root of the problem, hence spiking the ecu/melting a wire

But until tomorrow this is still unclear!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow's verdict

Oh man, that doesn't sound good. Hope they're able to sort it for you.

Errrrrrr I'm quite flummoxed at reading what, in my opinion is absolutely bollox, that doing a weld on a back box can frazzle an alternator?

When done correctly the battery is 1st disconnected then welding taken place on an exhaust.

How on earth did you miss a frazzled alternator jinjoh? I'm most sure you'd have noticed that ages ago.

I've never heard of after fitting an aftermarket exhaust that the ecu fails.

I think you've been fobbed off with drival myself.

Really sorry tho your having big problems with your car. Hope it gets sorted quickly and to your satisfaction.

Errrrrrr I'm quite flummoxed at reading what, in my opinion is absolutely bollox, that doing a weld on a back box can frazzle an alternator?

When done correctly the battery is 1st disconnected then welding taken place on an exhaust.

How on earth did you miss a frazzled alternator jinjoh? I'm most sure you'd have noticed that ages ago.

I've never heard of after fitting an aftermarket exhaust that the ecu fails.

I think you've been fobbed off with drival myself.

Really sorry tho your having big problems with your car. Hope it gets sorted quickly and to your satisfaction.

I dropped the car off with absolutely no faults, had the back box and tips put on and then get the car back with the battery light on,

I've been told by many that if you don't disconnect the battery when doing any welding on the car then you run the risk of spiking the ecu and doing damage to the alternator, my guess is that he forgot to disconnect the battery, or took a chance which back fired,

Your not telling me it's purely coincidence that my alternator and ecu or wiring has just decided to give up the same day as having the exhaust done?

The garage where I am having the work done is a very reputable garage and even has the top tech from Ford working on it also.

Not had any phone calls yet but hoping it's sorted soon! Missing the car now

Such a bad news for such nice car! :( ... I've been following this thread for a while now, and I must say that this is one of the nicest MK3s I've seen. The color combination of white with black is just perfect! Hope the alternator/battery light/ecu/...problem will get sorted out soon!

It's always bad when you drop the car for a service on one particular thing and you pick it up with that particular thing serviced, but with messed up two or more other things! I've been through this recently, so I can imagine your frustration!

Good god pal, what a nightmare. Here's hoping you get it sorted or, at least, a straight answer.

Hey sam am i missing something here?

Is this on the mk3 white Titanium??

Good heavens i hope you get it sorted mate . It hurts to mates car in trouble like this.

Yunii

• Like 1

Hey sam am i missing something here?

Is this on the mk3 white Titanium??

Good heavens i hope you get it sorted mate . It hurts to mates car in trouble like this.

Yunii

Yes mate, just gotta hope they can find the problem, the have got another ford tech there today with their diagnostic computer to find the problem!

Never ending pal

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club