Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How would I remove the rear door cards?

Cookey09

At the moment im suffering from two identicle rattles from near the seat belt sliding areas. Im left myself wondering if these rattles are coming from the sliders or within the rear door cards. Ive recently had my rears tinted and obviously theyve had the door cards off, the rattles seemed to come about after having my windows done. Im wondering if there is a screw loose in the door cards because it sounds like metal tapping against plastics... 

Any pointers guys would be fantastic. Much appreciated. 

Dont wanna seem rude, but im going to drop a bump here :')

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+remove+rear+door+card+fiesta+mk7#

Think theres a post somewhere but if they're similar to the front doors, there is a screw underneath a cap located next to the inside handle. Once this and another few screws are out (one possibly inside the glossy inside handle too) you simply get a tool removal kit around the edges of the door and remove, taking care of the window buttons etc. Theres a tutorial for the front door card on youtube so my guess is that its very similar? 

• Like 1

Cheers mate! Thanks for that! the rattle is winding me up now! 

I might ask the guys who did my tints to have a look into it? They said any issues bring it back to us? 

Plus, the guy who runs the place brings his kid down to the football club for coaching, Friday and Saturdays, so might try have a word?

21 minutes ago, Cookey09 said:

I might ask the guys who did my tints to have a look into it? They said any issues bring it back to us? 

Plus, the guy who runs the place brings his kid down to the football club for coaching, Friday and Saturdays, so might try have a word?

Could do but I'de have a look first incase the issue isn't to do with them? Follow the tutorial on youtube/on here and see if its similar, cant damage anything so long as your not too heavy handed.

PS your sig is a bit big :sleep:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JSMarsden said:

Could do but I'de have a look first incase the issue isn't to do with them? Follow the tutorial on youtube/on here and see if its similar, cant damage anything so long as your not too heavy handed.

PS your sig is a bit big :sleep:

I'll have a looksie when I get the chance! And true I guess! 

P.s I've tried shortening/squashing it!😉😉

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club