Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The car so far!

seanfarquhar

Not sure if this is in the wrong place but here's the car so far! image.thumb.jpeg.ffe7c61a08ec436699d7f25first day wind deflectors added!image.thumb.jpeg.2c9e8afa94f8447e1882f19pin striped boot deflector and under front reg 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Nice looking ZS 

How easy was it to do the glove box lights ? 

1 hour ago, 666Damian666 said:

Nice looking ZS 

How easy was it to do the glove box lights ? 

really easy if your handy with solder.... i bought a roll of leds from amazon and soldered speaker wire onto the colour i wanted easy to tell as the wires are colour coded then took the footwell light cable and stripped off a bit of the insulation and connected it upto there and just soldered it on!  

So sad i can't get the gel overlays anymore :(

Car looks nice though mate i'll post some photos of mine when i clean it tomorrow!

9 hours ago, seanfarquhar said:

really easy if your handy with solder.... i bought a roll of leds from amazon and soldered speaker wire onto the colour i wanted easy to tell as the wires are colour coded then took the footwell light cable and stripped off a bit of the insulation and connected it upto there and just soldered it on!  

is the factory wiring & plug not behind the glovebox anymore?  

5 hours ago, E5GDM said:

is the factory wiring & plug not behind the glovebox anymore?  

No idea just wired it into there so it came on when I open or unlock doors! 

9 hours ago, Ryan M said:

So sad i can't get the gel overlays anymore :(

Car looks nice though mate i'll post some photos of mine when i clean it tomorrow!

Can you not find any or?? If not email gelbadges@gmail.com

6 hours ago, seanfarquhar said:

Can you not find any or?? If not email gelbadges@gmail.com

They're not allowed to produce them anymore, ford has stopped them from doing it so i have been told

Where did you get the ecoboost steering wheel badge from mate? looks good i've just ordered myself a ZS in white

22 hours ago, Tim1767 said:

Where did you get the ecoboost steering wheel badge from mate? looks good i've just ordered myself a ZS in white

DMB look under all the fiesta categories for 2012 on its in one of them! 

Got the LED units too!

image.jpeg

18 hours ago, seanfarquhar said:

Got the LED units too!

image.jpeg

Loving the car and things you've done so far. Not think the LED's are a bit bright? 

On 15 March 2016 at 3:49 PM, JSMarsden said:

Loving the car and things you've done so far. Not think the LED's are a bit bright? 

Nope wanted bright ones can still read the plate

3 hours ago, seanfarquhar said:

Nope wanted bright ones can still read the plate

I followed a car with LED's in the number plate lights the other evening, it looked just like a white ball of light. I just don't get why you'd want so much white light distracting the car behind. 

• Like 2

On 20 March 2016 at 11:01 PM, E5GDM said:

I followed a car with LED's in the number plate lights the other evening, it looked just like a white ball of light. I just don't get why you'd want so much white light distracting the car behind. 

Well maybe there brighter but I've had people follow me not dazed them or distracted them!

10 hours ago, seanfarquhar said:

Well maybe there brighter but I've had people follow me not dazed them or distracted them!

May just look different in real light - obviously the pic may have made the light lighter - just seems that the light clusters around 2 patches on your REG plate covering the E and the A up thats all! 

On 23 March 2016 at 7:55 AM, JSMarsden said:

May just look different in real light - obviously the pic may have made the light lighter - just seems that the light clusters around 2 patches on your REG plate covering the E and the A up thats all! 

It's probably from how close I took the picture it looks more readable the further back you are I suppose 

• 1 month later...

Where did you get the wind deflectors from? Want some black ones for my 3 door pre facelift