Do Not Sell My Personal Information

URGENT HELP NEEDED TODAY

Josh123

Hi all!

My Fiesta's warranty expires tomorrow I think! I have some condensation in the rear lights, could a seal have gone? Should I ring Ford asap to see if they can do anything? Is it a major problem? If I dont get it sorted, how much could it cost?

THANK YOU!!

Go to your dealer and get it booked in asap as a job under warranty. Don't give them an excuse that the warranty period is up.

• Like 1

Book it in asap and they will deal with it.

• Like 1

Tried to book it in. Ford TC harrison said no they can't do it!! I'm not happy about it at all. I'm going to email Ford with some complaints anyway. I love the car to drive and the engines power is nice too, but I'm not happy how the bushes had to be changed at 7000 miles and how my phone won't even connect to it.

Thanks anyway!

Why can't they do it? As long as it is reported and seen by service desk staff within warranty it shouldn't matter if they can't book you in on the same day.

• Like 1

The lady was as blunt as they come. Just said they wont do it. Felt like I couldnt ask anything else. Customer service at TC Harrison is disgusting anyway. I have wrote a bad review on their facebook and they are looking into why it was'nt done. 

• Like 1

Worth contacting Ford directly (try Twitter if you use it - I had a pretty quick response) and also reporting the matter to them.

• Like 1

Spoke to the service manager. He said the warranty for the lights and condensation in them only lasts for 6 months? So I'm a bit annoyed!

Rubbish. I think you need to find yourself a new dealer.

• Like 1

I remember having an issue with a leaking boot seal on a 10 plate focus that was just over a year old. Jennings Ford told me it wasn't covered under warranty (I checked this and at the time it wasn't). However I took it down and asked them to sort it and they ended up doing it free of charge. Goes to show sometimes dealers aren't as bad as they seem.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club