Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2010 fiesta Bluetooth/Usb upgrade

JamesL14

Hi,

ive just bought a mk7 fiesta and I would like to have a bluetooth or usb functionality to play music from my phone. Problem is I have no idea what unit will fit and where I can get one from. 

any info on what people have used and where I can get the bits from would be very handy.

apologies on my lack of knowledge but everyone's got to start sometime.

see photos below of what I have currently

image.thumb.jpeg.54c2937243bcb4ead3290a8image.thumb.jpeg.fe39733c4d683798a9bfcd6

• Like 1

Look up i.nath on here he's well clued up on what you need to get. Or look up lennys guides, both guys are gods at mods. Hope this helps you 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I don't want to open a new topic about upgrade to usb so I'm writing here and I don't know where to find what you (kenneth) write (could you post some links where to find the solution).

my problem is:

I have ford c-max 2008 and it has got bluetooth module without usb so I bought one used module with usb on eBay. When I get the module I replace it with existing one but now I have two problems:

1: voice control doesn't work!

2. when I put flast drive into usb socket the light on usb blinks a few times and that is all - it doesen't read from usb and I can't choose on radio usb mode (if I press cd/aux button only change betwen cd and aux.

Does anybody know what I have to do that my bluetooth module will work correctly?? (that voice control and usb will work)

Module works for calling from my radio. 

I have sony radio like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-SONY-CD-PLAYER-FITS-KUGA-FOCUS-MONDEO-S-MAX-INC-POSTAGE-CDX-FS307JE-/272156633748?hash=item3f5dccaa94:g:jcoAAOSwstxVLSjr

Thanks in advance 

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/04/2016 at 6:06 PM, Guma said:

Hello!

I don't want to open a new topic about upgrade to usb so I'm writing here and I don't know where to find what you (kenneth) write (could you post some links where to find the solution).

my problem is:

I have ford c-max 2008 and it has got bluetooth module without usb so I bought one used module with usb on ebay. When I get the module I replace it with existing one but now I have two problems:

1: voice control doesn't work!

2. when I put flast drive into usb socket the light on usb blinks a few times and that is all - it doesen't read from usb and I can't choose on radio usb mode (if I press cd/aux button only change betwen cd and aux.

Does anybody know what I have to do that my bluetooth module will work correctly?? (that voice control and usb will work)

Module works for calling from my radio. 

I have sony radio like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-SONY-CD-PLAYER-FITS-KUGA-FOCUS-MONDEO-S-MAX-INC-POSTAGE-CDX-FS307JE-/272156633748?hash=item3f5dccaa94:g:jcoAAOSwstxVLSjr

Thanks in advance 

You need to tell the car it has the new hardware.

You will need someone with Fords IDS. They plug it in and change a few settings, that's all there is to it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club