Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Colour coded fog surrounds.

wilto
聽Share

Colour coded my fog聽light surrounds yesterday, not a perfect colour match but am quite happy with the results, considering its out of a can from Halfords, what's your guy's opinions?

p.s.聽it's not a water leak from under 聽the car 馃檪

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

they look very good i may do mine:smile:

• Like 1

Looks good, your front end looks really faded in the photos though!

• Like 1

I know I was thinking the same thing myself, the SUN was shining for a change

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Did similar to my pre-facelift.聽

_20160324_155239.JPG

Edited by Mikeyp84
Typo

Very nice.

How did you get that RS effect which extends the lower corners of the radiator grille?

Looks sprayed. Was thinking of doing matt black to my lower grille area but left it alone. Definitely looks good though.聽

It does. I just put new grills on yesterday so still thinking of ideas, but I think that extension would be a bit pointless on black!

IMG_20160330_184924.thumb.jpg.314a090cf6b3240f1a9f0d430b12a331.jpg

Lol, not really. I would look to get a diffuser maybe to make the bumper stand out.

Just now, Mikeyp84 said:

Lol, not really. I would look to get a diffuser maybe to make the bumper stand out.

Diffuser the same thing as a splitter? Like a lip at the bottom? If so, I've got that in the pipeline for some point when I can afford it :) In the meantime I'm thinking of blacking out the bonnet lip and adding some mean eyebrows.

On 13/03/2016 at 3:31 PM, wilto said:

Colour coded my fog聽light surrounds yesterday, not a perfect colour match but am quite happy with the results, considering its out of a can from halfords, what's your guy's opinions?

p.s.聽it's not a water leak from under 聽the car 馃檪

they look great.i only wish i could get avalon so i could do mine

Yeh diffuser, spoiler, lip same thing lol. And definitely get the brows. That's what i want to get but they're a bit lame for my model. Don't know about blacking out the bonnet strip though, the chrome is a good break in the contrast.

4 minutes ago, Mikeyp84 said:
8 minutes ago, mrmetallica said:
5 minutes ago, Mikeyp84 said:
9 minutes ago, mrmetallica said:

whats this about ?

43 minutes ago, Mikeyp84 said:

Yeh diffuser, spoiler, lip same thing lol. And definitely get the brows. That's what i want to get but they're a bit lame for my model. Don't know about blacking out the bonnet strip though, the chrome is a good break in the contrast.

It looks good in pictures I've seen online. I'm going to wrap it anyway so if it does end up looking lame, I can easily undo it.

fgrilles7.jpg

38 minutes ago, Mikeyp84 said:

F. Knows I tried to reply, newbie lol

what was you trying to say ?

Edited by mrmetallica
i cant spell

19 minutes ago, djsubtronic said:

It looks good in pictures I've seen online. I'm going to wrap it anyway so if it does end up looking lame, I can easily undo it.

fgrilles7.jpg

Yh I retracty previous reply, this looks the bollox.聽

10 minutes ago, mrmetallica said:

what was you trying to say ?

It doesn't matter I can't remember lol

• Like 1

I'm in process of doing rear bumper strip red. Just keyed it, gonna spray tomorrow. Got 2 cans of Matt black in boot so gonna do bottom lip on front rear and sides. Was thinking about spraying the lower grille to look like a 2.5 but worried I might make a big balls up lol

2 minutes ago, Mikeyp84 said:

I'm in process of doing rear bumper strip red. Just keyed it, gonna spray tomorrow. Got 2 cans of Matt black in boot so gonna do bottom lip on front rear and sides. Was thinking about spraying the lower grille to look like a 2.5 but worried I might make a big balls up lol

Something similar to this but black lip

4M51-19952-A-4M51-19953-A-Black-Front-Lower-Left-Right-Bumper-font-b-Fog-b.jpg

On 31 March 2016 at 8:15 PM, djsubtronic said:

Very nice.

How did you get that RS effect which extends the lower corners of the radiator grille?

I sprayed it gloss black, done my bonnet lip the same time, I've since done my wing mirrors gloss black as well, all done from a can, quite pleased with the results TBH

• Like 2

On 31 March 2016 at 9:54 PM, Mikeyp84 said:

Something similar to this but black lip

4M51-19952-A-4M51-19953-A-Black-Front-Lower-Left-Right-Bumper-font-b-Fog-b.jpg

Go for it, it's not a large area to spray, I just masked off a diagonal line from the grill, and then masked a straight line from under the front spoiler, rubbed it down, primed and then sprayed, I even forgot to lay down a couple of coats of laquer聽

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club