Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Insure...

Flic

I am so over the moon with Ford right now. This is my first ever brand new car and first time of ever dealing with Ford. I have to say without a doubt I'd do it again! When buying my Fiesta the service I received was second to none. The salesman held onto my car from the Thursday my dad rang them to the Saturday when I went to look at it without any deposit, only an appointment to view. Had no probs with the car whatsoever, Ford Insure gave me the best insurance quote I could find etc etc etc.

So today I get a revised Insurance Summary refunding me 10% of the price I was quoted because I wasn't given the special promotion that Ford Insure were giving to customers insuring the new Fiesta back in May. My renewal date is in 6 months, but until then my remaining payments have been decreased due to their error. I'm chuffed to bits!

Inspite of all the hellish waiting times people are having to go through for their cars, I personally think Ford are a damn good company. I'll definitely be giving them my business again!!

Well I hate Ford! I love their cars and have always bought Ford but find their service, insurance, customer service, after car service, servicing etc poor, overpriced and uncaring.

Sorry but my opinion!

As I said I do love their cars which is the only thing keeping me loyal.

Well Sky Ford in Hemel are absolute diamonds! :D

They were very un-competitive for me but if you got a decent deal then good for you ;)

They were very un-competitive for me but if you got a decent deal then good for you ;)

I agree. I brought my new Fiesta back in late 2007. The salesman was actually really good and I felt quite sorry for him that he kept having to bring me back news about my car being delayed and then being damaged whilst in transit. Got the car a month later and all I sad to say 'sorry' were some free car mats. If it wasn't for the fact that I only wanted a Fez I'd have gone somewhere else.

*mini rant over* :lol:

I am with Ford Insure and also find them very good and there is no doubt that Fords in general are great cars.

However, no matter which dealer I try, they are all the same - impersonal, disinterested and only want your money. The aftersales service is non-existent. I am always having to chase them up myself if my car has a problem etc which they are meant to be dealing with.

I also found Ford Insure to give the best quote. Undercutting all others by loads of money. My local Ford Dealers in Poole are also very good. (I think that their service department is a bit suspect though).

Brian :P

I bet if you really looked around, you'd find a cheaper insurer than Ford.

FordInsure used to be underwritten by Norwich Union but not sure if that's still the case. I has free insurance on a new Fiesta back in 2003 but when it came to the 2nd-year renewal FordInsure were not as cheap as some other firms.

Swings and roundabouts i think - like every other insurance company lol

My quote with Ford Insure were a lot cheaper than anyone else. I've also just received a letter with a refund and reduction in future payments as it seems they forgot to add on the 10% discount thingy.