Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Advice on buying? ( Soft spot!)

Paramanic

Hey all 
Ive had a soft spot for a ford puma since they were released and now that i am older i have interests again 
but not entirely for me what it is.....is the only way a can learn to build a car up is by having a project car and loads of people have told me to get one and a will learn alot faster what i was gonna do is buy a decent wee ford puma fix it up (show ma old man how to do stuff) and once done with it well................................

Recently found out ma dad wanted a ford puma back in the day but was too busy buying cheaper cars at the time to pay for me growing up and never got a chance to own one and recently has said he still loves the puma as their is one in my area driving about............................ once done with my project car to make it all nice a would be giving it to him ............. all in the future but as we all know things change so taking step by step to probably owning one as i go though stages and it would be alot of work :) 

so questions about buying 
i know cambelt should be changed every 80k or 5yrs and i know about the rusting on arches 
anything else i need to know about them? 

also what is insurance like to insure one? 

You mention rusting on the arches but rust in general should be your biggest concern. Make sure the underneath is solid. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club