Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK2 Focus ST

efiste2

Just having a few thoughts about selling my humble MK3 1.6 and buying a used MK2 ST, mainly to have a bit of fun with the extra horses etc, probably looking at 6-7K to play with....

Do you expert chaps reckon the 6-7K would buy a good clean example ?

Im a bit of an anorak and like my cars in good nick mechanically and in general, I change my oil every 6000, so dont want to buy a tired thrashed example thats had the life polished and cleaned out of it too sell it on. I know the basics of buying used so can spot a lemon, but having never owned a turbo performance car, im not that well up on that stuff. I also appreciate with my budget the car id be looking at would probably be 75000 miles plus and wear n tear etc, but a good clean unmodded example would be my goal.

As I say its simply an idea at the moment and just dipping a toe in the water so to speak, but what do you chaps reckon ?

Cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club