Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK6 Air induction kit

Niaaall

Hi, I was just wondering could someone please link me to a K&N air induction kit that will fit my fiesta mk6 1.24L and I was also wondering would I see any difference In power, But all im really after is the noise, Where would be the best place to mount it, Preferably one that would that looked like this, 

car005.jpg

• Like 1

Probably will not notice much/any difference in power on its own, not on a 1.2  not without other mods. But it will look good and sound good too

Don't waste your time or money. you'll have 0 increase in power

The duratec is a weak engine by design

The biggest power increase you'll get is about 7bhp & that's with Piper cams. that'll set you back about £350-£400. Not sure on fitting as personally I'd do it myself.

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

Hmmm, any idea for some cosmetic mods?

Induction kits on smaller engines won't give much overall power increase but should give you a nice boost in throttle response, cosmetically you could look at upgrading some bulbs to LEDs, gel badges, debadging, Wheel colour resprays etc. I find that a few simple mods on mine so far have made quite an impact - I found that a simple debadge and LED number plate lights made the whole car look much cleaner in terms of looks.

Hey, could you link me to a nice induction kit?, Im on really after the noise too be honest, and yeah I plan to debadge soon thanks

19 minutes ago, Niaaall said:

Hey, could you link me to a nice induction kit?, Im on really after the noise too be honest, and yeah I plan to debadge soon thanks

Might be easier to simply install a drop in panel filter into the stock airbox - less faff in fitting pipework and brackets etc.

• Like 1

Eurocar parts - put your reg number in, easy or go on the k&n website and put your reg number in, there will also be a second air breather hose, you can get small filters from halfors for that pipe for 6 quidbe2ddc1e5040778325c1341a8fa6b8dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 6 years later...

Hi, quick one. I know this is a old post. Did anybody manage to find a site which sells parts/ kits similar to the one in the photo? Also does anybody know the dimensions for the breather pipe and crankcase filter?

cheers 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club