Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How to undo the two screws for the rear bumper underneath the car?

djsubtronic

(MK2.5) I am trying to remove the two screws for the rear bumper which are attached to brackets on the underside of the car facing upwards, but they just keep rotating freely. It looks like they are plugged into something rather than actually screwed into something. Any idea how to easily remove these without having to put the car on a ramp?

use a small blade screwdriver to hold the outside then use the right size screwdriver to undo the fitting  I take it you mean the plastic fitting:smile:

2 minutes ago, dezwez said:

use a small blade screwdriver to hold the outside then use the right size screwdriver to undo the fitting  I take it you mean the plastic fitting:smile:

Yup, that one. So it's the plastic fitting that I need to hold with a flat screwdriver?

yes that the one

Awesome, thanks!

Reason I ask is I've fitted this Zetec S-like lip, and right now besides the 3M double sided tape holding it onto the bumper, I've just duct-taped it to the brackets under the car :D

IMG_20160320_115405.jpg

I hope you're going to tiger seal it I place then otherwise someone will have a free mod when it drops off people follow that car lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club