Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Mats

WAZ91

Hi all,

Any ideas where I can pick up JUST a drivers side mat? I don't want to buy 4 new ones as all the others are in perfect condition.

thanks

You'd think they'd be quite easy to find - seeing as that's the one that wears the most...but nope, never seen just a drivers side mat for sale

Sorry to jump in on your post but I'm looking for a set of mats for a 14 plate focus. Is there a cheaper place to get genuine ford ones other than ford direct?

• 2 weeks later...

I just replaced the front mats in my focus and I bought them direct from my local dealer. I had a choice to replace just the front 2 or all 4 so I replaced the front for £18 with vat. Still better than the £28 they wanted for all 4. Just ask your local ford dealer/ parts department and see what they can do. 

I can't believe how much they charge for the Premium mats at Ford.  Was much cheaper to buy premium Vectra/Golf ones!  And I don't like the cheaper genuine ones either.

I've currently got a premium but worn drivers mat, and a cheap genuine passengers one which is too thin, rucks up around the edges and is just rubbish tbh.  Can't justify spending so much on mats but it does irritate me lol.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club