Do Not Sell My Personal Information

POP!

tetra

Pop goes my tyre as I mount a kerb too fast.

I have the standard 1.4 zetec wheels how much do you think a new tyre will cost me? :(

Always fit new tyres in pairs and always have matching tyres left and right - different axles can take different treads but to avoid handling issues you should have matching pairs of tyres front and back. Also, fit the newer tyres to the rear too if only replacing one pair at a time ;)

Does the same on kwit fit too, by reg number.

Dont work on mine says ive got 16" wheels when ive got 17 inchers

Didn't recognise my 1st Mk 6 Fiesta, said it was an import :unsure: even though it was regestered new in the uk in 2004

U shud really get 2 at a time but its not a major deal if they are fairly new to just get one.

Im sure the new ones shud always go on the front though as they are the driven and steering wheels of the car hence more grip up front.

I change my wheels rouns every 6 months anyway

U shud really get 2 at a time but its not a major deal if they are fairly new to just get one.

Im sure the new ones shud always go on the front though as they are the driven and steering wheels of the car hence more grip up front.

I change my wheels rouns every 6 months anyway

Front wheel drive - best tyres should always go on the back to provide stability under braking.

Well iv always stuck them on the front and never once had a problem so u guess it doesnt really matter. After we arnt drivin a 300bhp focus rs so do doubt it makes much difference at all

I have done 733 miles I'm only getting the one fitted. Totall came to 91.31 including tracking.

I'm not too sure how fast I was doing but I hope I have learnt my lesson about doing a lazy turn in the road.

Well iv always stuck them on the front and never once had a problem so u guess it doesnt really matter. After we arnt drivin a 300bhp focus rs so do doubt it makes much difference at all

You're probably right that it makes very little difference, unless you have a very powerful car or a massive difference in grip between new and old tyres, or if you drive like a....