Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A fair chance of getting onto national TV performing live with my old vintage synth-rig strapped to my Fiesta

elkanah

Just kidding, but apart from racing around in my Fiesta Red edition I got caught up in a contest here in Norway where the 100 most streamed songs by May 1 get to go on live televison and present their song. As I only use vintage gear including the Roland Juno 6, Yamaha DX7 and a couple of drum machines this would be very cool.

You don't have to do anything else than click on the link and let my song play for minimum 30 seconds and that counts as a vote. No registration or anything, just let the song play. Hopefully you'll like it as it is 80s straight pop. The patches from the DX is made available for download on my youtube btw.

Thanks!

http://www.tv2.no/thestream/auditions/entry/22644459/toppliste

Done

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

Done.

It's quite good, I wasn't expecting it be as crafted as it was:smile:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club