Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Entertainment not working

57focus

Hi, I've a Focus Titanium 2016 and upon entering the car, switching the engine on, the radio wouldn't automatically come on as it usually does. On the display screen it says the entertainment is switched off. I've touched the on/off icon on the screen but it just will not come on. I have also noticed that the speak switch for bluetooth voice control does not work either. Any ideas what could be causing these problems please.

I had the same problem once. Exactly the same symptoms. I had decided to go to the ford representative, but the next day problem was gone. Never happened again.

Στάλθηκε από το XT1032 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

• Like 1

take it straight to the dealer it may be a sign of a problem to come

• Like 1

Thank you both for your reply. Funnily when I got in the car today the radio came on. Strange eh. I hate intermittent faults.

I'm having similar problems but the whole console is switching itself off saying battery saver-switching off. Not a happy bunny. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club