Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Robdeone

Robdeone

Hi. 

I've just got a 12 reg Focus Titanium........Bluetooth and voice control doesn't seem to work. When I press the phone button the screen states "No BT devices"....I have looked on the ETIS site and it states that my vehicle was given BT/VC interface and USB..It also states it has Voice Activated Module..............Less Telephone Preparation Pack?  

What do I actually need to get this BT/VC working?

It has Lane assist, Blind spot Monitor, Traffic Sign Recognition, Active City Stop and Automatic Headlight Full Beam and Dip........so its a bit odd that the BT and VC are not working

Cheers

I'm going to be blunt and say it, have you connected your phone to the car,

can you play music from the phone through the Speakers

are the permissions set correctly on the phone to allow the car to control the phone via bluetooth

My phone and the other three in the family will not connect..........when I press the phone button on the radio to start the pairing it comes up "NO BT DEVICES" and when I use the voice switch nothing happens 

3 hours ago, Fkuk said:

I'm going to be blunt and say it, have you connected your phone to the car,

can you play music from the phone through the speakers

are the permissions set correctly on the phone to allow the car to control the phone via bluetooth

You need to search for the car on your phone and pair it, before you can use the bluetooth features.

On 3/28/2016 at 6:14 PM, alexp999 said:

You need to search for the car on your phone and pair it, before you can use the bluetooth features.

Mine and the other three phones in the family can't find the car? still comes up "No B/T Devices"..........Phone works on company vans and cars so its not the Phone

Is the bluetooth switched on in the car?

If it is Pre Sync the module may have crashed if you find the correct fuse you could try unplugging it to reset the module.

Would it be a separate fuze as I read somewhere that pulling the Radio fuze for thirty seconds reset, but I did that and zilch happened

To be honest I dont know.......But as its an early 12 reg I would assume early one

I don't have the same model but it sounds like a similar one and my phone won't find the stereo I need to get the stereo to find my phone then it will sync it's in the settings on the stereo you can look for paired devices then add a device 

All the screen on the car keeps saying is "No B/T devices" that if I go through the menu or just push the phone button thats all I get?

just looked on the Eris site again ............car was given according to them.......BT/VC phone interface and usb..........Voice Activated Module

LESS Telephone preparation pack??? 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club