Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Twin exhaust system

cem1965

Hi, does anyone know were i can get a twin exhaust system for a 1.8 Zetec S focus 2010 please and what i would expect to pay for it, any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks.

usually they are custom built by local companies some have fully working twin pipes some have an adaptor pipe welded on with a dummy tail pipe costs are about £200 upwards

Mine was £449 cat back no silencers with a single 6x4 oval tailpipe each side of car 

20160312_112328.jpg

• Like 1

Forgot to say from Tony Banks in Leeds 

Mine cost £40 full longlife system, wont comment on how lucky i was getting this at that price20160326_110553.thumb.jpg.c99f7a3796fa9d20160326_110600.thumb.jpg.ad6124b76d2942

• Like 3

as above, look at custom exhaust places like top gear exhausts, long life exhausts to make you one.

Mine was custom made by a company in Cardiff called "pro speed" it's a full cat back stainless system with two 3 1/2 inch slash back tips, cost me £460 with lifetime warranty (ten times more than aj paid for his, jammy barstewared)

went to longlife and they said they wouldn't  do it because it was a petrol and the exhaust came close to the fuel filler pipe, they didn't even have a look at the car!

I am well happy with it's sound of it, nice rasp at 1500-1800 rpm and comes again a bit louder at 3500 to 4200

image.jpeg

• Like 1

On 3/29/2016 at 11:00 PM, Dennis the meance said:

Mine was £449 cat back no silencers with a single 6x4 oval tailpipe each side of car 

20160312_112328.jpg

very nice. how does yours sound like with no silencer. still have it on mine but getting removed soon

It's sounds OK to me mate a nice deep rasp surprised me sound they got out of it for a diesel but once on motorway don't take alot of notice mate its there obviously can here it but it's not droning mile after mile I'll try for a video if can  

6 hours ago, Dennis the meance said:

It's sounds OK to me mate a nice deep rasp surprised me sound they got out of it for a diesel but once on motorway don't take alot of notice mate its there obviously can here it but it's not droning mile after mile I'll try for a video if can  

Nice one mate, am just getting a whoosh noise at minute, sounds like a jet plane flying through sky

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On ‎03‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 8:54 AM, Dennis the meance said:

Did you manage a video mate, obviously not while doing 70 though :wink:

That sounds amazing Dennis, definitely on the new year shopping list 😉

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎29‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 11:03 PM, Dennis the meance said:

Forgot to say from Tony Banks in Leeds 

Forgot to ask, is yours remapped? If so did you do it before or after the exhaust?

Here is mine done by tony Banks exhausts in Leeds.
Yuniib1317155e2d09653950db2172a11e201.jpg840460c903b8565e32176f97c115c1cb.jpgf695fbd3c4a762eb42047268428284a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

On 18/01/2018 at 4:22 PM, focus-dave said:

Forgot to ask, is yours remapped? If so did you do it before or after the exhaust?

not remapped yet mate