Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

guy martin

richard150

been a  fan of guy for years , ( motor bike racing )  watched wall of death ,what a star ,he is down to earth , funny ,and not big headed who would ride a bike at over 78 m.p.h on the wall  not me , he should have is own t.v show  it would  make good viewing , I know hes done some shows over the years but we want more well I do ,  top man so b.b.c let have some more

• Like 1

Got this recorded to watch later this week but I did watch him racing his bike against the red bull f1 car driven by coulthard which was good

I think he's a proper hero down to earth guy although slightly bonkers

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

Just watched this what an amazing bloke he really has some big balls. God I'd love to have him round for dinner

Respect Guy

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

I really like Guy, he's just a pure petrolhead & has some serious balls

I watched the f1 special and wall of death a few nights ago- he is off his rocker but in a good way!

I was impressed at the bikes handling and stopping power compared to the car. Yes the bike is top of the line etc but the steering wheel on a F1 car costs more than his bike probably since it was the road bike he uses! 

My Dad did the TT a few times back in the 80's just before I was born. He speaks very fondly of the times he spent there- would love to go across one day just to get the atmosphere. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club