Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New ZS 140

liamborghini

Hey guys!

Last time I posted in here it was regarding purchasing a Fiesta vs polo blue gt. I decided that Polo's are !Removed! and so I now have a 65 plate ZS and love her! I'll post some pictures soon! (get them off my phone first :lol: ) I love everything about the car, the Speakers, the power, the colour... EVERYTHING!

Anyway I had a question about what I could do to her without ruining my warranty (the guys at the garage know me well but dont want to take the p*** ;) ) I want a new exhaust ideally, more power and definitely better brakes and lots of interior mods but again dont want to do anything to invalidate my finance, but probably going to keep the car at the end!

Any help would be highly appreciated and I'll work on pics in the meantime ;)

For performance you're looking at a remap by Mountune, unsure on the gains you'd get but everything is kept in Ford's warranty with them. As for the interior, I'd replace all the standard bulbs with LED's, which are all 501 fitting.

I don't think mountune do a map for the 140 that doesn't invalidate warranty.

Cat-back exhaust can normally be changed without voiding warranty, assuming the diameter is not less than standard so as to restrict the airflow.

I'm planning to fit the rest of the ambient lighting system on my dad's new 140PS, and will probably change the interior and number plates bulbs to LED.

I don't think mountune do a map for the 140 that doesn't invalidate warranty.

Cat-back exhaust can normally be changed without voiding warranty, assuming the diameter is not less than standard so as to restrict the airflow.

I'm planning to fit the rest of the ambient lighting system on my dad's new 140PS, and will probably change the interior and number plates bulbs to LED.

I've had a look and they do a 165MR upgrade but that might invalidate warranty, and I want to turn all my interior lights to Blue to match the car 😍 cup holder leds are first for changing when I realise how to do it😂

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yea I wasn't sure on the remap tbh with you. 

Quick question, do Eibach springs void the warranty as well?

As long as you use the ones offered by Ford through their accessories then no.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club