Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help, Fiesta 1.6 tdci Econetic dashboard Symbole ( >120 ) ???

tissouss

Hi

I need help some help as a symbole came up on the dashboard and I looked everywhere but I couldn´t find what it means even ford garage they didn´t know what is, the symbole look like this ( >120 ) and I couldn´t find someone who can know what it is. please help if you have any idea.

the car has done 20 000  miles and it´s only 1 year and 4 months old.

it´s a ford fiesta 1.6 tdci econetic.

thank you

10 hours ago, tissouss said:

Hi

I need help some help as a symbole came up on the dashboard and I looked everywhere but I couldn´t find what it means even ford garage they didn´t know what is, the symbole look like this ( >120 ) and I couldn´t find someone who can know what it is. please help if you have any idea.

the car has done 20 000  miles and it´s only 1 year and 4 months old.

it´s a ford fiesta 1.6 tdci econetic.

thank you

http://www.fordservicecontent.com/Ford_Content/catalog/owner_guides/ENUSA_CG3582_FCN_og_201402.pdf

Page 58 onwards gives you warning lights for the fiesta. I have never seen that one myself. Where abouts is it on the dash? 

On the right side of the board.

IMG-20160330-WA0000.jpg

This another pic showing all the waning lights and that >120 came out yesterday when I was driving. Sorry it's upside down. 

20160331_122921.jpg

yes, the car has cruise control.

Did you manage more than 120mph out of it? :laugh: 

I can't think what it would be myself though I'm afraid! :unsure: 

never done over 80mph, I keep the max speed always at 70 mph. I´m a responsible driver :biggrin:

• Like 1

Could be referring to 120 kph instead?

All I´m thinking if this >120 refers to a different Frost warning light as it´s the only light that is missing from the dash board lights, but I´m not sure.

I didn´t drive my car today, tomorow I will keep an eye on it and the outside temperature displayed  by the car.

13 hours ago, mikeyd1 said:

As above maybe kph

It would make sense if the speedo was in KPH but it seems to be correctly installed, as someone else has pointed out it is where the frost warning should be - seems that the overlay for the bulbs are somehow wrong.

Go throught setting and just make sure u aint switched to kph or changed tempreture settings its under measurments or something.

• 5 years later...

I have the same light come on my zetec s ecoboost,  its an amber < 120

I don’t know answer but I see you have the arrow the other way round, less than instead of greater than. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club