Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Really stupid question...

KatieAnna

Hi, I just bought 2012 Ford Focus (ZETEC 1.6i 5dr 105hp) after years of dread with fiat this car is brilliant. However, I'm really struggling with remembering to turn on my lights at night! My dial does have the image for automatic lighting on the dial by it doesn't turn to it, so presumably it's not available on my model. Is it possible to go to a mechanic and upgrade the car to have autolights? Or is it possible to turn down the brightness of my dashboard?!

And yes, I'm fully aware I sound unbelievably stupid lol.

If you got switch I would have assumed you had it. Turning the brightness is operated on the headlight switch assy, the buttons on the right turn instrument cluster up and down when headlights are on

1459786799731-132366261.jpg

Edited by iantt

I have this.... Sorry I'm clueless

image.jpeg

you don't have auto lights then.

You can have auto lights/rain sensing wiper feature, but it's not exactly straight forward and cheap if your paying for a mechanic to fit i did it on mine so was cost effective for me.

Ok! The buttons on the far right will turn my dashboard down then?

As above, you don't have auto lights. Yes those buttons adjust the dashboard brightness.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club