Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

sound system

JO54PMR

Does anybody recommend any good tidy audio installers in the west midlands?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JO54PMR said:

Does anybody recommend any good tidy audio installers in the west midlands?

From experience mate,

Best job you one will ever get id to do it themselves, I've paid through the nose for work to be done on first car back in 2007, since then I've educated myself followed by upgrading my own and creating guides to assist others, 

I've spent 4k on existing setup dual amps, capacitor and four speaker upgrade with amplifier bypass option. 

plenty of guides online too, 

• Like 2

On 5 April 2016 at 0:01 AM, Lenny said:

From experience mate,

Best job you one will ever get id to do it themselves, I've paid through the nose for work to be done on first car back in 2007, since then I've educated myself followed by upgrading my own and creating guides to assist others, 

I've spent 4k on existing setup dual amps, capacitor and four speaker upgrade with amplifier bypass option. 

plenty of guides online too, 

I may get my dad to do it for me or his friend who is in the business but his a time waster takes to long got him to test my amp and been waiting over a month already and what do you think of pioneer subs & amps?

22 hours ago, JO54PMR said:

I may get my dad to do it for me or his friend who is in the business but his a time waster takes to long got him to test my amp and been waiting over a month already and what do you think of pioneer subs & amps?

I highly recommend Pioneer headunits but I've never used there range of amplifiers to be honest although I reckon they would be sufficient standard.

I've fitted JL Audio amps personally and calibrated them myself, 

I believe the relatively new range of Pioneer amplifiers are compatible with pioneers self calibration microphone, I've used it on the headunit; fits to drivers headrest and automatically adjusts settings to optimize output from Speakers

Regardless of amplifier choice though; I recommend purchasing Vibe 4AWG FlatFlex amplifier power cable and 16AWG speaker cable. 

You may also like to view the idea of fitting a carpeted MDF panel to rear of back seat with amplifier mounted to it. 

I've run audio outputs from headunit to the boot compartment for use when amplifier panel is removed for extra storage space Speakers can be operated directly from headunit or via amplifier. 

what is your overall plan perhaps I can assist in compiling a parts list.

are you changing all Speakers or just front? 

Are you fitting a sub or upgrading headunit?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club