Do Not Sell My Personal Information

De-badge question

Patrico777

De-bagded my car today but the S badge is bit to right will it stick again if I take it off and try to stick it on ? Or I need to order new one do not really want to spent another £10 for the same thing like I already have 

also I can still see little bit fiesta zetec where I removed the letters any siggestions?

image.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Patrico777 said:

De-bagded my car today but the S badge is bit to right will it stick again if I take it off and try to stick it on ? Or I need to order new one do not really want to spent another £10 for the same thing like I already have 

also I can still see little bit fiesta zetec where I removed the letters any siggestions?

image.jpeg

Only thing to suggest with the s badge is to heat it up to get it on and heat slightly when reattaching and seeing if it will stick its hard to say wether it will or not, and for the outline its when the paints faded you could try a colour restorer see if it removes it

6 minutes ago, Jxshh said:

Only thing to suggest with the s badge is to heat it up to get it on and heat slightly when reattaching and seeing if it will stick its hard to say wether it will or not, and for the outline its when the paints faded you could try a colour restorer see if it removes it

Ok I will try and polish it more and see if it goes I will just order new one then its 10£ on eBay do you no where could I get it cheaper ?

You might be able to get away with simply removing the old sticky on the back and then use some number plate tape to reattach.

1 hour ago, m1tch said:

You might be able to get away with simply removing the old sticky on the back and then use some number plate tape to reattach.

Number plate tape what tape is that? I already bought new badge from eBay :(

4 hours ago, ad-h said:

Best thing to get off the glue residue when de-badging is WD-40. Worked a charm and its so cheap, doesn't harm the paintwork either.

What is that lubricant ??

De-Badge complete what you guys think ?

image.jpeg

On 11. apríla 2016 at 9:46 PM, E5GDM said:

Looks a lot better.

Now with painted black plastics

image.jpeg

image.jpeg