Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk6 Interior Light

liampatrick

Hi,

I have a 58-reg Fiesta Zetec Blue. It is fitted with the standard front interior light (first image), however I wish to fit the interior light with map lights, which was standard on the Ghia and ST (second image). However, I cannot find one as in the picture anywhere online? The image is taken from a 2008 Fiesta Ghia, so I know that's exactly what it is supposed to look like, however all I can find on eBay etc, seem to differ (see additional images). Is anyone able to point me in the right direction, or does anyone know where I can find the part number?

Thanks!

Liam

Untitled3.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

$_57a.jpg

$_57.jpg

I came across this useful diagram online. I think the reason there are 5 different interior lights available is; 02-05 standard light, 02-05 map reading light, and 05-08 standard light, 05-08 map reading light, plus the map reading light with alarm sensors used 02-08. Which makes sense. I've also found what seems to be the 05-08 map reading light (second image). What I don't understand is...this diagram seems to suggest there is a rear interior light available!?

G010129011.jpg

5961b44s-960.jpg

• Like 1

• 8 months later...