Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HELP !!! Fiesta Titanium X Grille Wanted

Willy
聽Share

Calling all Titanium X owners 馃槅

I'm after the LOWER聽grille from your Titanium X with chrome trim.聽

Only came with the Titanium X from 2013 to 2014ish聽

Can swap for new standard grille or Cash.

Please help

$_1.JPG

I assume Ford prices are too much?

9 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

Yes Alex way too much.

I'm only after the chrome part really.

How much do ford want from you? I was after the chrome part for mk7 and wanted 80 pound.聽

Have you tried transplants? They sell the whole bumper though. If you want I can go nip in for you as I live 2 mins from it. 聽

• Like 1

Yeah jay a new one is about that price so looking for used.

The Titanium X lower chrome grille was only available for about a year (62 - 13 plate) so really hard to find.

Any assistance with聽this would be very helpful聽馃槅

7 hours ago, alexp999 said:

82 notes 馃槑

still on the hunt if anyone has a grille tucked away somewhere 馃槅

Had a look in my garage to see if my old one came with, apparently only the top grill had the chrome trim :S Mine is a 13' plate too! Sorry bud :)

Down the scrappers tomorrow mate. I'll pm you when I'm there if I see any goodies.

• Like 1

Car transplants are breaking a Titanium X - of course customer service wasn't the finest as per usual. 01270 626266 or 01270 627919 they have the bumper but couldn't get a price for you - but they will only sell as a whole bumper.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alzy said:

Down the scrappers tomorrow mate. I'll pm you when I'm there if I see any goodies.

Nice one mate thanks.

1 hour ago, JayG90 said:

Car transplants are breaking a Titanium X - of course customer service wasn't the finest as per usual. 01270 626266 or 01270 627919 they have the bumper but couldn't get a price for you - but they will only sell as a whole bumper.

Thanks for trying mate. Only looking at spending 35 notes max for the grille so whole bumper may be a bust. I'll fire off an email anyway and see what they say.

• Like 1

Willy is this to complete the Titanium "S" mods?

• Like 1

For this month anyway 馃槀

• Like 1

No probs, sorry I couldn't be of help. You're best calling them though to be honest as emailing you might never get a response. As said they aren't exactly on the customer service friendly side of things.

I'll give'um a call and see

56f082cf45d78__1.JPG.91335eeca015def023606c167c6ec306.JPG

If you're just after it for the chrome trim why not get it wrapped? That will be close to your 35 budget and saves the faf on of getting a new bumper or paying ford.聽

• Like 2

Looking at all avenues mate and wrapping looks like the way I'm gunna go.聽

Taking the grille or bumper off isn't an issue.

image.png

Saw one earlier.. My only issue with swapping the chrome grill for a ZS one and leave th chrome surround is the Ford Fiesta Studio... Has just that. It does look smart and classy on yours and mine (when I get it done) but I don't want to cheaping the look of the car. I don't think it does, but I don't want to be associated (if you will) with that of "downgrading" my front grille... If this makes sense?聽

image.png

• Like 1

Never have liked the overly fussy chrome grille especially on a Titanium X which has its fair share of chrome. Really like the grille on the new Studio and Style.

• Like 2

Now that's something I've not seen before except for the other day when I thought I saw it on a van. I guessed it was a mod someone did just like me and felt quite happy with myself.

Thinking about it now I see why ford have done it cos the ZS grille is cheaper than the full chrome grille so sticking it on the Studio makes sense. It won't change my mind about my grille and will help if I need a new one now there's an actual grille available through ford.

Still on the hunt for the bottom grille 馃槅

Also looking into vinyl wrap depending on cost.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Willy said:

Now that's something I've not seen before except for the other day when I thought I saw it on a van. I guessed it was a mod someone did just like me and felt quite happy with myself.

Thinking about it now I see why ford have done it cos the ZS grille is cheaper than the full chrome grille so sticking it on the Studio makes sense. It won't change my mind about my grille and will help if I need a new one now there's an actual grille available through ford.

Still on the hunt for the bottom grille 馃槅

Also looking into vinyl wrap depending on cost.

Yeah, you will have seen it on a van mate. I don't think it will change my mind either, because it suits our cars and like you say the chrome grill can come across as a bit toomuch. However, I don't think ford are selling the grille with chrome surround as one... I feel it may be a similar situation as to what you've done and I'm doing...聽

I'll let you know if I find anything!馃槈

Vinyl wrap may be a good shout if you can't find one...聽

Sod's will come into play though! You'll get it wrapped, then one will a grille will pop up for a fiver less!

Yeah bet it does. Doesn't matter though cos I'd rather have the spare bits just incase I change my mind 馃槅

• Like 1

No luck down the yards. Everything was either to expensive, overpriced聽or broken, the ST had been stripped on Monday of everything and only the dash,back seats and fixed glass was there. I wasn't impressed with the yard anyway. Couldn't find a car there with a front bumber let alone a grill. I'll聽keep me eyes open though and if I see one I'll let you know.

• Like 2

Soz to put it here but does anyone know where the nearest ford parts uk depot is to dagenham. Grill sets under 200 notes there and I'm eager to get one and on the car. Can't wait for delivery. Hehe

Well I can if it's hundreds of miles away.

Fordpartsuk is based out of Salisbury. (It's part of the Foray group, Edwards Ford Salisbury is Foray's HQ).

I don't know if they keep everything in stock on site there though. Something like a grille I would expect they'd order in from Ford first.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club