Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK7 fiesta's

zetec_s ljk

hello all..

i was just wondering when i pick my new fiesta zetec s on saturday wheter they come with car mats because they are an option apparently

does anybody know if they come with it or not

any help would be a help

I asked for some and my dealer gave me some for free. But I believe most have to pay for theirs, there's some cheap and cheerful ones (which I have and they're fine!) or some more expensive ones I cannot comment on :)

I asked for some and my dealer gave me some for free. But I believe most have to pay for theirs, there's some cheap and cheerful ones (which I have and they're fine!) or some more expensive ones I cannot comment on :)

thanks for that..

sounds quite silly really not getting mats with a brand new car haha..

all the money fords must get and they wont give you any car mats with a car

thanks for that..

sounds quite silly really not getting mats with a brand new car haha..

all the money fords must get and they wont give you any car mats with a car

I know, !Removed! penny pinchers! Always worth an ask ;) Enjoy your new car on Saturday though! Bet you're excited :D

lol... i will be looking forward to it

can i ask if you have a petrol or diesel ?.

if you have a petrol is it a quick little car ...

I have the petrol Zetec S and it's plenty nippy! A lovely little car to drive, you won't be disappointed! I've had mine since May and I'm still in love :) Have you opted for any extras on yours?

i bet there very silent with it being a petrol engine..

and yeah i have opted frozen white, side skirts, alloy pedals, street pack

it should look alright ..

i didnt really get any extra's inside the car because you never get the money back for what you brought them for if you know what i mean..

Same as me then, minus the frozen white! You'll love it :)

hello all..

i was just wondering when i pick my new fiesta zetec s on saturday wheter they come with car mats because they are an option apparently

does anybody know if they come with it or not

any help would be a help

thats all i had was 4 pices of paper as mats ! they wouldent even give me cheap ones. very poor Ford

I brought the mats that come with the "individual" pack from ford parts UK, they were about £35 and look very good, and go well with my blue interior

Enjoy Saturday, I very much doubt you will be disappointed

I brought the mats that come with the "individual" pack from ford parts UK, they were about £35 and look very good, and go well with my blue interior

Enjoy Saturday, I very much doubt you will be disappointed

Can't see them on the website, got a link to the individual mats?

I can pretty much assure you, if you said to the dealer "Hmm, tel you what, I'm just about sold, if you throw in some mats I'll buy it", you'll get free mats!

B)

Can't see them on the website, got a link to the individual mats?

E-mail them matey, I've used them plenty of times, very helpful, you'll get a reply with a quote which you can then pay for through their website

Click Me

thats all i had was 4 pices of paper as mats ! they wouldent even give me cheap ones. very poor Ford

I was also just given white paper mats with mine, though I bought some proper 'carpet' mats from another Ford dealer, (more local to me), a couple of days later. I think they cost about £25.00 + VAT. (I couldn't get the original dealer, who I bought the car off, to supply the mats for free as I'd already milked him dry with a good overall price discount, plus an extra 6 months road tax and free spare wheel). The mats I bought are totally black in colour, and have a 'Fiesta' logo embroidered on the corners.

I was going to get some cheapo mats from Halfords, but was a bit dubious about the shape of them and whether they would need to be cut to fit okay - also didn't want the driver's mat to be loose and possibly move and cause problems with the foot pedals. (Halfords didn't seem to supply Mk7-shaped mats when I last looked). The official Ford Fiesta mats are the perfect shape though, and also come with a couple of plastic clips which hold the driver's mat in place, (by clipping into some holes under the seat - there are some little slits in the carpet where these hole are hidden behind). A diagram came with the mats to show how they are fitted correctly.

Enjoy your new car on Saturday. Remember to post some piccies when you get the chance. :)

Sarc.

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif