Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Changes to the fez

Nico.

Had my fez now since 1st sept and its my 1st car and i thinking of making some little changes to it like the interior lights am changing to red and getting the badge in black and chrome to match the car, anyone got any other suggestions what could be done? aint lookin for anything major just little bits n bobs, preferably cheap! haha :)

Since I got mine, I've added the Ford scuff plates, Ford alloy pedal covers, red footwell bulbs and put in the Ford Fiesta branded mats.

Oh and added the 17" X-pack alloys (but that's not a cheap mod!!)

Quite a few people here have the gel badge overlays.

Had my fez now since 1st sept and its my 1st car and i thinking of making some little changes to it like the interior lights am changing to red and getting the badge in black and chrome to match the car, anyone got any other suggestions what could be done? aint lookin for anything major just little bits n bobs, preferably cheap! haha :)

and whatever youre thinking DONT go for the power upgrade yet untill they have fixed the problems as i'm still having trouble with Pumaspeed. (not a helpfull company very poor)

and whatever youre thinking DONT go for the power upgrade yet untill they have fixed the problems as i'm still having trouble with Pumaspeed. (not a helpfull company very poor)

power upgrade's a wee bit too expensive for us yet, only 17!

What are the gains that Pumaspeed claim the power upgrade give?

not had a problem with my exhaust upgrade,I did have a cat fitted with mine. :rolleyes:

im 18 and have a white zetec

i have the full dress up kit, changed the lights inside, scuff plates, tints, and black and red overlay

looks dashing :)

Mine's black like yours & the stainless scuff plates look great against the black paintwork. Plus I have a set of Ford mudflaps which I think set the car off really well. Additionally I've also fitted red bulbs in the footwell lights which look cool - if you go for these though buy bulbs not LEDs as the LEDs are rather dim.

Mine's black like yours & the stainless scuff plates look great against the black paintwork. Plus I have a set of Ford mudflaps which I think set the car off really well. Additionally I've also fitted red bulbs in the footwell lights which look cool - if you go for these though buy bulbs not LEDs as the LEDs are rather dim.

It depends on what LED lights you get. My LEDs are a cluster of 12 so are very bright. The single diode LEDs are dim though.

Also, if you're going for bulbs, don't touch them directly, you'll transfer oil and grease onto them which will shorten their lifespan.

what bulbs you put in??? bin looking today n didn't know which ones get, is it just 501 bulbs or something like that?

what bulbs you put in??? bin looking today n didn't know which ones get, is it just 501 bulbs or something like that?

They're 501 wedge shape. You can find them on ebay/everywhere.

What are the gains that Pumaspeed claim the power upgrade give?

140 bhp and there bringing out a 150 remap soon :)

not had a problem with my exhaust upgrade,I did have a cat fitted with mine. :rolleyes:

i just have the straight though pipe. is yours a 100 cell sports cat?

They're 501 wedge shape. You can find them on ebay/everywhere.

i thought so just didn't want to buy some and found out they was wrong, thanks :)

140 bhp and there bringing out a 150 remap soon :)

Very nice! What are the costs if you don't mind me asking, as this is something I would be interested in a year or so down the line

Also have you got any pics of the exhaust?

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
Very nice! What are the costs if you don't mind me asking, as this is something I would be interested in a year or so down the line

Also have you got any pics of the exhaust?

Cheers

hey sorry for the late reply. cost of the remap i believe around £500 without fitting.

heres a pic of my exaust : 3940276463_11bf515b6a.jpg